Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Jump to content
BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
MrXLink

Open Stress Test - All you need to know!

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, SledgeHammer said:

oh no, i asked for help, im sorry it hurt you this much

I am not looking for a fight or encourage an immature behavior, but you could just read previous messages in this forum and have to understand that this question has been asked atleast 10 times on all 12 pages now

 

Yea I figure I could just say that you should ignore this message.

Edited by Eyedea
Kaeldghar likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devilwarrior1699 said:

Hello guys, i hope this question didn't get answered to often. But when i try to login it says I got an e-mail to activate my account but i didn't got one. I hope you guys can help me.

:hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype:

It is saying that for me too, but you wont receive one. This has happened to probably everyone, and is likely a bug that the devs are working on. Keep being patient :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devilwarrior1699 said:

Hello guys, i hope this question didn't get answered to often. But when i try to login it says I got an e-mail to activate my account but i didn't got one. I hope you guys can help me.

:hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype:

That hasn't been answered yet. It is happening to some people (me included).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lhardy said:

That hasn't been answered yet. It is happening to some people (me included).

 

It has been answered by me like 10 times :D and it has also been answered on discord. If you have a working account on this forum you have a working account for the client. Not activated account is just a bugged error message. I got the same too and since then played a 3 minute game of bad harvest XD 

 

Solution - just spam the login button again until you get lucky and join. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zounaas said:

Is the game working for yall? For me it says "your client has disconnected from the servers" everytime..

Yeah, its a bug the devs are working on, please give it some time. It's happening to everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

 

I'm having problems downloading the client itself ( I know the servers are down, but my problem comes with downloading the files ). If anyone can help, please add me on Skype: ArabChuckNorris (using chat only, no video call or anything).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArabChuckNorris said:

Hey guys,

 

I'm having problems downloading the client itself ( I know the servers are down, but my problem comes with downloading the files ). If anyone can help, please add me on Skype: ArabChuckNorris (using chat only, no video call or anything).

You gotta download the files from either "Mega" or "Mediafire" and the updater! You need both the files and the updater in order to launch!

Edited by zounaas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zounaas said:

You gotta download the files from either "Mega" or "Mediafire" and the updater!

I tried to download it from Mega, but only two small files downloaded, and it said it was 4.9 GB, but the files were a total of like 9k KBs. The files took forever to download, but not much was downloaded when extracting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was so hyped about Battleforge coming back. now its the 2nd day i am trying to login to the game. My hype is gone and i dont want to try to login anymore... I hope they will fix this Problem soon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jeckyll said:

GUYS i was able to play for like 4 min =D could summon some monster in the forge and let them fight haha awesome. then got dced. still awesome !

haha Lucker (lucky) xD...
I try it since yesterday, but i did not have played it one time xD... Everytime the Disconnect Error, but i hope they have it fix it in the next Days....

Greetz

Edited by Kraenk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArabChuckNorris said:

I tried to download it from Mega, but only two small files downloaded, and it said it was 4.9 GB, but the files were a total of like 9k KBs. The files took forever to download, but not much was downloaded when extracting.

Perhaps your anti-virus is causing you problems?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

for me it is also not working because of disconnection. But there is nothing really we can do than wait for the skylords reborn team to fix this.

Exept you can do better than them but i would doubt that for almost everyone here. I mean they are doing it in there "free" time.

So if they manage to get it fixed for everyone they are real heroes for me, doesn't matter if it takes another week or another month.

Xeapor likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"An access violation occurred and the program must quit"
I made reinstall full client and updater... Still nothing... How to make it correct? :I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cabbage said:

"An access violation occurred and the program must quit"
I made reinstall full client and updater... Still nothing... How to make it correct? :I

Does the updater launch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.