Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

Alright Ive been trying to find ways to correct my problem and I looked all over the forum but all the solution to my problems doesnt work --> when I press play in the launcher it tells be that I dont have or the battleforge.exe or the laucher.exe. Now I can see my battleforge.exe in my folder so that isnt the issue the problem is the launcher.exe.I wasnt the only one with this probleme but the solution they were offering didnt work in my case.I tried disabling my fire-wall and antivirus to unpack back the files, I tried removing the battleforge folder and looked if there was missing files that were on my rar file but not in my battleforge folder but I found no missing files and now im stuck with the launche with a button play that show up the error and I dont know what to do anymore if you guys could help me I would be very thankful <3 (also tell me if there is a forum channel for this so I wont bother this one any further)

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing this game yesterday evening, I had such a great time ?

I feel that Im going to be hooked on this game again.

I had some strange crashes though, without error messages. But I think they happend when I connected and diaconnected bluetooth devices. Will try to avoid this from happening.

I love what you have done, bringing back this game, although I understand that you'd have trouble making new content once the open stress test is over and you've got a fully stable game, I think it would go a long way to keep the game alive for the players. more missions and cards to rekindle the hearts of veterans and ignite new flames within new arrivals! In fact the original story of Battleforge was completed despite everything, the realm of Nyn is free of the Lost Souls scheming and rogue Skylords, the Twilight is being hunted down as well as the fallen gods, and a shakey alliance has formed between the mortals and the giants... maybe this is the chance to create a new story within that universe? maybe something involving that new Continent Viridya made?

Hello, 

i love this project, i´ve been playing it for two days now and i´m realy hooked again.

After a little search i didn´t found any new news or progression updates. Does anyone know how long this Beta-Phase is going to last? 

I would love to finaly get started and keep all my progression.. 

sannjiii likes this

On 2/8/2019 at 1:34 PM, Kubik said:

you are probably the only one who think amii expansion was finished :)

dude the Amii Phantom uses Night Guard voice clips, it's clearly not finished, but that's not to say they couldn't use it as a first step for making a whole new story!

I just played only little trough campaing, but seems so far so good, except ocassional disconnects after i finished map, which i remember sometimes happened even on EA servers, so i'm not sure if this issue is server or client related.

anyways keep it up.

i miss all my card with charges ... but i guess, i will build my decks again, if i have time. glad to see this come alive again. :')

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, nilspferd said:

I have downloaded everyting! But if i want to start the game it tells me: Please place all files from the archive into your BattleForge Folder. 

What have i to do??

And everyting that i have downloaded is in the folder!

Any one able to help? I can't launch the .exe installer, even when launching as administrator.  The UAC pops up I click Yes and nothing happens...its been unblocked as well. I'm able to launch other .exe however.

Cheers for any help rendered.

• 2 weeks later...

Woah, thank you, thank you, thank you guys. My donation has been well spent.

You made me happy! I'm not sure why I do love this game so much, but it is a fact.

It is all there, all in the way I do remember. Even players with 40 min loading time are still there too!

Ultrakool likes this

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!