Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've lost hope already... yet I was wrong giving up on you guys!

Thank you for bringing back one of my favorites games of all time!

See you all around the forge and on the fields of Nyn.

And btw, could someone upload installer to google drive please?! mediafire is so slow and mega is trying to scam me stopping at 4,92 of 4,94 gb and asking me to spend money.

Edited by Paulson79
forgot to add question, no need to create new post

1 hour ago, Paulson79 said:

What do you mean by reset? It will be server wide wipe out of card collection and bfp and will bring people back to "stone age" sort of speaking?

Yes, this has been mentioned several times already. As well in the first post of this thread as in the FAQ: 

Its ok, Im not going to cry over that or bitching anyone. Just making sure. Its a bit painfull though, as I had some very nice card pulls from packs. But I guess, that there is no other way to make it kinda equal for everyone...

Hope to be lucky again anyways hahaha

Keep up your good work guys!

On 12/30/2018 at 9:19 AM, MephistoRoss said:

The reset is not planned yet, but it will come.

Its finally happening?  Is this the ONLY reset happening, or will there be more?  Asking becuase ive taken a hiatus from playing until all resets are done, and after you upped the playtime required for daily packs (which BTW did nothing to stop multiaccounters, it just pushed people who only had a limited time to play a day), i just dont want to waste the efforts of building a collection if its going to *poof* away the next day.

1 hour ago, gubaguy said:

Its finally happening?  Is this the ONLY reset happening, or will there be more?  Asking becuase ive taken a hiatus from playing until all resets are done, and after you upped the playtime required for daily packs (which BTW did nothing to stop multiaccounters, it just pushed people who only had a limited time to play a day), i just dont want to waste the efforts of building a collection if its going to *poof* away the next day.

No, not yet, I just said there there will be a reset (somewhere in the future). And there will probably be more than one reset, but we will try to limit it as much as possible.

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!