Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

On 10/13/2018 at 8:21 PM, Klizzix said:

I cant join any multiplayer lobby and the game always crashes when im hosting a multiplayer lobby. Singleplayer is not a problem. Is this a known problem and is there any fix to it?

Sorry for the late reply and you might have figured it out by now. You cant autojoin groups by entering a lobby at the moment so you need a premade group and create the room afterwards. Just ask around the LFG chat to find players.

Hi guys,  

Love the game always have.  So grateful you have got this up and running.

However,  Please concentrate on the crashes from the server.  Driving me nuts.  Having a LOVE HATE relationship with the game.

Can't even almost get a map done with out being kicked out.

I know it's a beta and being stressed tested, and as I said, so grateful as I thought I would never play this again.

Guess I'm just wishing you the best and keep on keeping on.  This is not a complaint!  Just a wish that it would stop crashing so much, and I know you'll get there in the end

All the best,

WolvenX

fiki574 likes this

• 2 weeks later...

I causally was looking for game like BattleForge and I found You guys. I love that You did all of this to make it alive agian. I'm downloading launcher right now. I don't have enough time to play recently but I hope I can do something to speed up the realise of Skylords :) 
Thanks for everything.
Mileks

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!