Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

Same here, was finally able to log in and opened my two boosters, then i got the same message

has been this way since 

I have the feeing it takes really long between the "Success!" with the hammer on anvil sound until the forge finally opens, and then i also see that screen

Edited by flooze
added that it takes really long to connect

Can't Login. Is it already known? Hangin in 'success' and then nothing.. Been like that for a while already.

Would be nice if there where a live status page where it says what issues are known and what is actual beeing worked on, so that people dont have to spam the forum with login or disconnect or maploading issues and so people know that devs already are informed and so they know what they have to wait for.

Edited by Thairoon

Yes,it's known.

On 9/7/2018 at 9:59 AM, MephistoRoss said:

Freeze/disconnect ingame or at loading screen
Freezes and disconnects while creating a lobby, loading a game, being in the AH, in the forge, ingame, clicking on a map on the worldmap etc. are normal atm due to the servers being unstable. The Devs are working on it to fix this. No need to report this unless it happens after specific actions that you can reproduce each time. 

Today it was the first time I was able to play a few minutes before I lost connection. It was great.

It is a steady improvement. The first days of the test I lost connection in the moment I pressed login. Since a few days I can get to the forge. And today I was actually able to play a few minutes. :lol:

6 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

[...] does anyone know if thier working on servers.. dont know anything since i got banned...

Maintenance is in progress right now.
No ETA given at the moment.

Hawk is doing a Q&A right now. You can try contacting him there, if he reads and reacts to your question.

Edited by Nerevar

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!