Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

15 hours ago, Ch'Pec said:

Me what worries me enormously is that at the time they had feuded Battleforge because the servers did not follow and the financial means was not present to continue to rent servers so my question is simple: how are you going to finance the servers?

Post in general talk, can get noticed better

16 hours ago, Ch'Pec said:

Me what worries me enormously is that at the time they had feuded Battleforge because the servers did not follow and the financial means was not present to continue to rent servers so my question is simple: how are you going to finance the servers?

37 minutes ago, felkin said:

Post in general talk, can get noticed better

Hey all i launch the updater in the file i have all the extracted files in to play the game which is what the instructions above say, it launches updates then lets me to click play, After clicking play nothing happens the game doesn't open and there is nothing running in the back ground please help! After trying a few times its saying i am missing a few files which i cant be coz this is the 4th time i have re downloaded the files given above :(

Edited by RazzerXD

1 hour ago, ecillio said:

same problem but i geuss they are updating been so for about an hour. worked fine for me before that. pretty sure it will pass :)

I got this problem to, if you have a rar file that his name "Updater" in you'r battleforge  folder so extract it to there, that worked for me :)

And sorry for the bad english 

I wonder if there will be any updates on the DevPlatform anymore?

I understand that there was no post on the DevPlatform last week because of the stream and the stress test announcements, but I'm really curious to see how the stress test is going and what's being discovered and fixed! Are we still getting DevPlatform posts or are they a thing of the past now with the open stress test out? Would be a shame imho beause I usually found them interesting and informative. 

hi devs,

your faq is confusing

"Be mindful that the game will not function without any of these files. Once you have the files on your computer, running the updater should start the game correctly."

this is "false", updater can mean anything. i was not able to play the game simply cos i tried to play with the wrong exe file.

What happened to me was that first of course i tried to launch the battleforge.exe. After seeing its not working i tried others. "UAC" actually kinda worked and i could even login once. So i thought i found the right exe file and i kept launching it. Today however i realised the file i need is named under "SkylordsRebornUpdater". So pls make sure u modify ur description.

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!