Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

2 minutes ago, Xeapor said:

I mean, it is a stress test, it is meant to crash. 

So far things are going well as far as stress tests go.

if u do it on open server should fix quick cuz ppl start hating it

5 minutes ago, Fraxx said:

Thanks for actually making me help people, don't be salty.

thats not helping bro, stop being polyanna for no reason. if we push them to fix it, can be helpful.

3 minutes ago, Xeapor said:

They are trying to fix it, they spent all their weekend on it, their free time trying to fix a game that they have revived for free.

Stop being a baby and learn to be patient.

is that free? dont be silly bro... dont u know they nearly stopped project without helps and patrons. and excused for it. (many times)

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, sambotet said:

thats not helping bro, stop being polyanna for no reason. if we push them to fix it, can be helpful.

is that free? dont be silly bro

Is what free?

If you mean the game, then yes, they are doing this entirely none profit with the option of a Patreon support.

If you mean their free time, then also yes, because they are reviving this game for free in their spare time while also going to school/work to support themselves.

Don't be an ungrateful asshole, at this rate you will be put on the watch list and risk a ban.

przemekkurek181 likes this

1 minute ago, Xeapor said:

Is what free?

If you mean the game, then yes, they are doing this entirely none profit with the option of a Patreon support.

If you mean their free time, then also yes, because they are reviving this game for free in their spare time while also going to school/work to support themselves.

Don't be an ungrateful asshole, at this rate you will be put on the watch list and risk a ban.

i just talk the truth, i dont lick ass. ban or not no one cares.

1 minute ago, Fraxx said:

I get the point there, you still need to chill your balls out because being a child in a forum is not going to get you anywhere ;)

u still dont get it but okay. be polyanna, it makes them cry and work harder :D

1 hour ago, Cabbage said:

I tried with UAC, without UAC...  
I reading this : 

5. If the game does not start at all, delete Documents\BattleForge
Find the "BattleForge" folder in your "Documents" folder (default location at C:\Users\<Your Username>\Documents\BattleForge) and completely delete it. Then, run SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe; the updater will then regenerate a BattleForge folder for you, which should fix this startup issue. Does this not fix your issue? Then check if the new BattleForge folder in your documents is NOT set to Read-Only. To do this, right-click on the Battleforge folder, select Properties and at the very bottom left corner of the window untick the box next to Read-Only so that it stays empty. Now apply these changes to the folder and its contents by pressing OK.

If you still have issues, continue below.

Changing all the times this folder to set NOT TO READ ONLY. but when i accept changes it going back always to "read only" mode..

Still doesn't work. I have really no idea how to do that okay... My brother hasn't problem with it...

i want to cry with cheerful and say thank you very much!! you have brought my childhood back again i had fire deck pure fire deck and i want get even better

what ever i can i will support! disconnecting or not i dont care this is a process

Edited by orelman0

Hey , i just noticed something. There are some heavy FPS Drops in the forge. Everyone is experiencing this in the chat. 

Edit : I see there are more people connected then normal and its way easier to get in the forge.

Edited by Tunay

4 hours ago, sambotet said:

if u do it on open server should fix quick cuz ppl start hating it

That's what i'm trying to say for like 3 days now, seems no1 cares. Better close the server fix the log in issue then open for tests, coz now no1 is able to test a shit, since no1 is able to freaking log in to.

3 minutes ago, T3eS said:

That's what i'm trying to say for like 3 days now, seems no1 cares. Better close the server fix the log in issue then open for tests, coz now no1 is able to test a shit, since no1 is able to freaking log in to.

i just saw 250 online, i think its gettin better. (13 page ppl)

1 minute ago, Riuduro said:

Well "Stress Test" with 200 people and the Server crushes. LOL!!!

well it crushed with 40 ppl 2 days ago, its progress :D

10 minutes ago, T3eS said:

let polyanna's rule the forum :P

13 minutes ago, T3eS said:

Its not just ''tests'' its a STRESS test. Whatever they are doing its good. Im sure they will learn alot of things of this test. Just be thankfull that you can be a part of the test. 

Edited by Tunay
piersonmp3 likes this

Lol Why are the servers so small? The founder has to take some money if he wants to make a difference..

6 minutes ago, Tunay said:

Its not just ''tests'' its a STRESS test. Whatever they are doing its good. Im sure they will learn alot of things of this test. Just be thankfull that you can be a part of the test. 

I try for 3 days to test the game but without success to log in. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT

1 minute ago, Cabbage said:

You luckers can try to play. I and some other players can only watch what happens after pressing PLAY button. And whats happens? TOTALLY NOTHING...

som anty viruses may  block it in my case had to add files to exception list  so they wont be qarantined or blocked by  avast

so i either get error  or sever is full or this enyway problem is big  even if i menage to lunch 1 player mach from map (aside trening somhow it didynt forze)  i got froze after short time

dc batle forge.png

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!