Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

jep you were rly unlucky i did today my first mission :'D i am wishless happy i even trade cards lul  but even the players who are ,,always " on just be it maybe for 10 -15 min and dc then or crash ^^ just keep trying i´m sure you will connect :D when you want a tip of me don´t try to hard go every 2 or 4 hours in and try 5-7 times :D when it not works don´t get frustraded :) at the end all the cards gonna be reseted after all :D so you do only miss the experience of playing but not time to build your deck up :D

was.png

Edited by Amergo

44 minutes ago, Tristepin said:

Luck ? hm , 11 h - 20 h , and zero connection because too many players in game. Thanks to all egocentrics who's been in the game for 2 days !

but thanks as devs for this game

I don't blame people for playing the game, there is nothing egocentric about it, they just want to enjoy the game as long as the server allows them to.

LMNTRX likes this

problem is whenever i doo conect  i tend to get dc after batle or while  saving the deck  it didynt dc me in batle but  when i tray to get into map and pick a batle or  enything else  i get dc now and then somthing is unstable or  loging in  new player kicks  som older ones im shure its not my internet conection couse  i can play other games fine also in batle i dont get dc i think  bigger server will be neded and disconect  shouldynt go so easy and kick you out to login screan i also wonder can you go to agreement with  EA to share  profit from game and get  agrement  from them to aculy profit (i dont mean buyng packages of cards mor like + 50% income from evry batle tec premium acount type)

Edited by UrizielXP

3 minutes ago, Dunell said:

Yeah the worst of of it is you can get DCed after you already logged in. That's sad but still keep in mind it's just Stress Test. They sure are working hard right now on fixing the server. 

enyway  server is full i would sey they underestymated intrest of people in game especialy that game dont have eny competytion

Hello Dear Skylords,

I just want to bolster you to be patient and try a lot to connect to the servers because I could connect and play for the third consecutive day now for more than an hour so it is actually kinda okay I think. Got my friends playing in the same time too. What are the chances? I don't think it's too much.

Try to play something between logins, then it becomes more bearable. :) 

And a great shoutout to the developers, moderators and any other team members: A huge THANK YOU for bringing this game back from the void. I was so happy to finally see the game with my own eyes after following dev posts for years. When I got into the forge literally just cried a bit because this was my childhood so THANK YOU AGAIN!

i really love this game , i will have more patient and see what time they will fix the connecting and servers and also games freazn , cause i did the first mission 5 times but game crash XD , but i will wait until they fix it <3 keep it on guys !!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Cyberwolf said:

it is actually not that hard to connect.. hard is not to lose connection. made 5 matches now. lost connection in 4. could end only 1 mission. so for all the guys trying to connect.. its not really worth. just wait for fix.

thats right, i tried last 2 days for playin it. but it makes me angry everytime i get dc for nothing. so just wait for fix. (hope its not gonna take some more years)

Edited by Guest

I tried with UAC, without UAC...  
I reading this : 

5. If the game does not start at all, delete Documents\BattleForge
Find the "BattleForge" folder in your "Documents" folder (default location at C:\Users\<Your Username>\Documents\BattleForge) and completely delete it. Then, run SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe; the updater will then regenerate a BattleForge folder for you, which should fix this startup issue. Does this not fix your issue? Then check if the new BattleForge folder in your documents is NOT set to Read-Only. To do this, right-click on the Battleforge folder, select Properties and at the very bottom left corner of the window untick the box next to Read-Only so that it stays empty. Now apply these changes to the folder and its contents by pressing OK.

If you still have issues, continue below.

Changing all the times this folder to set NOT TO READ ONLY. but when i accept changes it going back always to "read only" mode..

3 minutes ago, shadowzack said:

why does the game freeze when I create a game without even entering the mission?

cuz server unstable, thats the issue we talkin about

To everyone Complaining: I've got in yesterday for like 2 minutes, then it crashed. Still a great pleasure to even sit in the Forge for a brief moment, be patient boys it's only a stress test, we are doing what we are supposed to do and it's done when it's done.

To Dev's/Admins/Supporters:
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO FUCKING MUCH!♥ seeing this game coming back from the dead fills me with great joy! it means a lot to me that so many people are working (in their free time!!) to give this massive gem of nostalgia back to the world. Great respect for everyone involved, sending Love ♥

Xeapor and Apollo like this

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!