Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

This game is at the actual point not ment to be 100% playable.

The only reason for the server's being online, is to test the servers capacitys.

Not to play like it's an already finished game.

Please be patient and let the developers do their work.

They are already sacrificing a lot of their free time, to provide us a fully functional game as soon as they can.

greetings

what is the deal actually when you get in with succes and freeze like 5 sec later or when i click the sparring group i know ranked in not in the game but sparring is pvp right witch is in if im correct about that ?

or is this what they call craching ?

does anyone have discord link? for thier discord

1 minute ago, berschok said:

"Your client has lost the connection to the server" ~ Are you guys also having this problem?

2018_09.08-22_40.thumb.png.32bb86082a85fb7f9993f99c92dca1a8.png

yes everyone else is having this problem not just you.. i dont think antyone is able to play right now

I think the best thing to add for the time being (to lower all these complaints) is to add a counter in the login screen somewhere that shows how many people are currently online and how many could login. For example if the server has 190 people online I'd love to see a counter somewhere that says 190/200. If the servers do receive an upgrade, then I'd love to see the counter go up. 

2 hours ago, RRGTesty said:

does anyone have discord link? for thier discord

yes everyone else is having this problem not just you.. i dont think antyone is able to play right now

Skylords Reborn discord: https://discord.gg/u9JuYT

If it doesn't work, there is probably an official post in the forum that has a good one.

Hope this help you.

6 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

is anyone able to play at all? im guessing theres a 200 cap.. and i think theres about 240 of us trying to log in.. guess ill wait lol. 

Yea, ive gotten in like 7 times. Its just that you get easily disconnected and your slot gets taken right away if you do. I had a lot of fun though :)

Just now, Bluestar said:

Yea, ive gotten in like 7 times. Its just that you get easily disconnected and your slot gets taken right away if you do. I had a lot of fun though :)

yea i got in like a hour ago but had to restart to make the game fullscreen then dc right after. so im guessing servers are up now just that there is so many people playing. glad your having fun. i hope i get to get in and do some missions!

I also want to thank you guys. It's such a good feeling to finally be able to play some units in the forge and even get into some matches sometimes. My first round was a single rpve and I felt like the happiest person alive during it :D

I even managed to play bad harvest with 3 other people till the end without a single freeze. You're doing an awesome job and I'm sure you will fix the remaining server issues in no time :)

42 minutes ago, Snakky0690 said:

server is always full sucks, is there no limited time that those guys online can play ? so that others have also a chance to play? i tried the whole day and can't get in ...

just really unlucky servers were unstable for me whole day got some log ins dced 5 times in every pve after like 10/15min really enjoyed it! and 3:00am till 4:00am i played a full hour!! happiest man alive right now great job dev team and keep it up!! <3

Bkingn likes this

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!