Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

Despite the issues with not being able to log in due to full servers or losing connection quite often - massively happy to see this game back from the Limbo that EA likes to toss games into. Astonishing job with sticking it out this long and actually making this work - looking forward to playing it more!

Edited by RichardBuck
The_Comedian, Tanno, Exteasy and 1 other like this

1 hour ago, T3eS said:

Dude are you in the working team? Why im getting answers from whoever in here? I asked if whoever work on this planing to fix this shit any soon, so dont tell me "they ARE WORKING" if you don't know if they are. It's not normal to have like 200 posts about can't login issues and doing nothing for 2 days, you either shutting the server down till you fix it or youre fixing it rigth now!

I can see you have 0 clue about whatever your blabbering is about. The sole reason we went into this open stress test is exactly so these kind of issues would surface and we can solve them. NONE OF CURRENT ISSUES were present in Closed Beta Test with 50+ players at peaks, but now when it came to 200+ players at any given time, problems have surfaced and we can't fix them any way other than having you (players) try to login massively and break everything.

In the end, it's a TEST, not PLAY, get that through your head and don't be edgy cause you haven't been lucky to enter the game properly.

Bless, Xeapor, DominikS and 6 others like this

1 minute ago, fiki574 said:

I can see you have 0 clue about whatever your blabbering is about. The sole reason we went into this open stress test is exactly so these kind of issues would surface and we can solve them. NONE OF CURRENT ISSUES were present in Closed Beta Test with 50+ players at peaks, but now when it came to 200+ players at any given time, problems have surfaced and we can't fix them any way other than having you (players) try to login massively and break everything.

In the end, it's a TEST, not PLAY, get that through your head and don't be edgy cause you haven't been lucky to enter the game properly.

basically this very well said

4 minutes ago, fiki574 said:

the ending kind of sounded like the stress is ended and you'll be closing the servers for now. But I hope it's not true and I'll be able to login for some more time. I've found out about your project 3 hours ago and I'm really excited for you guy. Sure the "Stress Test" talks about itself. It's supposed to help you fix the servers before the final launch :P 

Edited by Dunell

2 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

can anyone help me... i got the updater thing down now.. but when i click play on it . it gives me a error and says TNF: ErrorInitializingDirectXFallBack..

idk if this means my computer cant play it or if something is wrong? anyone know. pls and ty

you need to download both the lanucher and patcher. After you've done that all you need to do is put every single thing from patcher folder into the game folder. Launch the game by SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe. Worked fine for me 

2 minutes ago, Amergo said:

well i could play a bit :D and i got in my first booster alrdy 2  sick cards and have alrdy 3 good lost cards :'D  so don´t give up just try time on time and you will get in :)

qwa.jpg

I'm curious. Does it kick you from the server when you'll already on it?

RRGTesty likes this

Just now, Dunell said:

you need to download both the lanucher and patcher. After you've done that all you need to do is put every single thing from patcher folder into the game folder. Launch the game by SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe. Worked fine for me 

thats what i said. giving me some weird error.. im gonna redownload both andf see if it does the same thing. might be missing a file or something

13 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

thats what i said. giving me some weird error.. im gonna redownload both andf see if it does the same thing. might be missing a file or something

Wait, weren't you the one shitting on our work, calling us scammers, fakers, incompetent and so on about a week ago? Yes, you were.

How the tables have turned, you're lucky you can even download the files, let alone try to get in the game

Edited by fiki574
Mtzlmnch, Slyfe and Exteasy like this

1 minute ago, Dunell said:

I'm curious. Does it kick you from the server when you'll already on it?

yeah i  get kicked out after 5-9 min ^^ i try all 2 hours 5-6 times to log  in but it works i just didn´t play a mission yet xD cause i didn´t build up my deck yet xD

Just now, fiki574 said:

Wait, weren't you the one shitting on our work, calling us scammers, fakers, incompetent and so on about a week ago? Yes, you were.

How the tables have turned, you're lucky you can even download the files, let alone try to get it.

i think as a lead developer you need to be more professional and stop talking crap to the people trying to plahy your game.. lol.. all devs know not to reply to bs. your not being professional.. pls be that

1 minute ago, fiki574 said:

How the tables have turned, you're lucky you can even download the files, let alone try to get it.

and i dont think i remember calling yall scammers? lol plus you have like 200 people playing the game how would you remember me saying that

Dunell likes this

3 minutes ago, fiki574 said:

How the tables have turned, you're lucky you can even download the files, let alone try to get in the game

Everybody makes mistakes :/ Forget about it 

Exteasy likes this

16 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

i think as a lead developer you need to be more professional and stop talking crap to the people trying to plahy your game.. lol.. all devs know not to reply to bs. your not being professional.. pls be that

and i dont think i remember calling yall scammers? lol plus you have like 200 people playing the game how would you remember me saying that

Oh I do remember you well, don't make me tell moderators to pull out chat logs since lots of stuff would surface what you've said about us and lead to your play prohibition.

Edited by fiki574
Exteasy and Slyfe like this

Just now, fiki574 said:

Oh I do remember you well, don't make me tell moderators to pull out chat logs since lots of stuff would surface what you've said about us and lead to your play prohibition.

like i said pls be professional.. first thing you need to do if you guys are gonna run a game... is be professional to your peers . now pls you mind not @ me so i can get help. ty bye

13 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

like i said pls be professional.. first thing you need to do if you guys are gonna run a game... is be professional to your peers . now pls you mind not @ me so i can get help. ty bye

LOL, I'm professional, don't be playing the victim card now that you've been called out for the shit you've said about us in past few weeks.

You're on the watch list, and your replying attitude is not helping since you're denying the truth. You've been warned.

You can find appropriate help here on forums in threads created but staff, but seems like you're incapable of doing so.

14 minutes ago, VanBrudi said:

Pls take off the Game and come back 2019 with Open Beta without crashes & stable running :) its better for all.

greez & best regars

No one is forcing you to TEST, not PLAY.

Good bye

Schakbat, Slyfe and piersonmp3 like this

2 minutes ago, VanBrudi said:

Pls take off the Game and come back 2019 with Open Beta without crashes & stable running :) its better for all.

greez & best regars

well slowly i can  play just patient  play and don´t see this as a beta more as an Tech Alpha :D btw lost deck fttw xD

qda.jpg

Edited by Amergo

Just now, fiki574 said:

LOL, I'm professional, don't be playing the victim card now that you've been called out for the shit you've said about us in past few weeks.

You're on the watch list, and your replying attitude is not helping since you're denying the truth. You've been warned.

You can find appropriate help here on forums in threads created but staff, but seems like you're incapable of doing so.

well to stop from having a bad attitude i will see if i can block you and maybe talk to a more professional and nice dev.. i might also report you for bullying a customer. coming to me about talking crap about the game when thats what people have been doing for the past few months dude but you pick me out of all of them. you will be reported.. have a nice day.

all i did was come here to ask for help not have a dev at me and bully me. 

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!