Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

10 hours ago, Haru said:

It's already covered in a few posts. You can check it in "Known issues" pinned at the top of this topic.

Receiving this message just means that a lot of people are attempting to connect to the server at the same time. Resulting in a timeout.

read my post, i know about the server thing, my problem is very different

Hello everyone is what the developers work on the increase of capacity of the serveusr 
because impossible to play since that was launched my big son managed to play dice the opening 
but I impossible to connect at all hours my account is connected but impossible to start the game: 
you'r server lost the connection (I'm in fiber)
Edited by Ch'Pec

I find it completely stupid that I have to wait a whole minute to retry joining the server when it's full again. I could try 30 times and half an hour passes like I have nothing better to do before I go to work. It's just having to wait such a long time just to get that message over and over again.

edit: tried it a couple of times again and there is nothing that has ever made me furious about this project, but this is just beyond everything. If you got enough server slots, sure you can do that, but why when there is such limited that we have to wait a whole minute to retry with such a small chance to get in.

Edited by Eyedea

30 minutes ago, Eyedea said:

I find it completely stupid that I have to wait a whole minute to retry joining the server when it's full again. I could try 30 times and half an hour passes like I have nothing better to do before I go to work. It's just having to wait such a long time just to get that message over and over again.

edit: tried it a couple of times again and there is nothing that has ever made me furious about this project, but this is just beyond everything. If you got enough server slots, sure you can do that, but why when there is such limited that we have to wait a whole minute to retry with such a small chance to get in.

yup, same here. Thats why i stop trying :)

16 hours ago, docscav said:

- downloaded the game and extracted it into one folder.

- downloaded the updater and extracted it into the same folder.

- started "SkylordsRebornUpdater" and the program crashes after creating some files with the error shown below:

I already downloaded the "Visual C++ Redistributable Packages" (someone recommended it), doesnt help. (I have a 64 bit system). Please help!

Unbenannt.jpg

same problem when you got an answer pls tell me 

So we know the Server have 200 slots for the moment

The main question now is :
How many players try to connect at the same time ? 2000 ? 4000 ? more ?
How many fans of Battleforge tried to push the Login button, since the open stress test ?

I m really curious

=)

MrDanilov likes this

Im just happy to see that progress is being made on any level.  Its not too often you get a second chance at a game that got shut down.  Honestly i was happy just attempting to login, its more than I was expecting so soon.  Keep up the hard work, thanks!

We need a cue of not 1 minute but 30 minutes or above to prevent that from happening...

But if the data of the server just crashing and noone is rly playing helps for the stress test, keep it that way :D

I was at least able to finish one game yesterday, but I think a 30 minute cue would help a lot.

Before you are able to press the login button the first time there appears a 30 minute timer that you have to wait.

No restarting or other tricks ;) 

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!