Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

34 minutes ago, Haru said:

It's stated in the first post on this topic. You need to have both .zip Files extracted into one directory.

1. Client

2. Updater

It's supposed to look like this, if you've done it correctly. 

CEupyRX.png

tu es français ?

2 minutes ago, kitcho1993 said:

Hi there :)

I am trying to log on - it currently says  "Your client has lost the connection to the server"

I know the game is busy as the servers are probably overloaded but is that what it means? or is there a problem with my game?

Thanks in advance for your help :) hope you guys have  a great day

Same at home and it's the servers that are overloaded my son managed to play before last night at the opening
Edited by Ch'Pec

3 minutes ago, kitcho1993 said:

Hi there :)

I am trying to log on - it currently says  "Your client has lost the connection to the server"

I know the game is busy as the servers are probably overloaded but is that what it means? or is there a problem with my game?

Thanks in advance for your help :) hope you guys have  a great day

Please read the stickied post first next time. It contains everything you need to know ;)

1 hour ago, Haru said:

It's stated in the first post on this topic. You need to have both .zip Files extracted into one directory.

1. Client

2. Updater

It's supposed to look like this, if you've done it correctly.

CEupyRX.png

And what if you've got this perfectly the same but the game won't start? Like for ever..?

I've got all steps done like it should but i have a very specific case here. At first attempt the game launched, letting me patch up & try to log in. While typing my username, the client just randomly stopped and went back to my desktop. After relaunching it, i saw the log in screen again, but imediately it went back to my desktop (again). I tried to relaunch the game again, but i can't! My updater just randomly deleted it self from the files they were put in. I've got everything as listed above, except for the 'SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe' file.

Any tips to solve this?

3 minutes ago, Endorian2 said:

And what if you've got this perfectly the same but the game won't start? Like for ever..?

I've got all steps done like it should but i have a very specific case here. At first attempt the game launched, letting me patch up & try to log in. While typing my username, the client just randomly stopped and went back to my desktop. After relaunching it, i saw the log in screen again, but imediately it went back to my desktop (again). I tried to relaunch the game again, but i can't! My updater just randomly deleted it self from the files they were put in. I've got everything as listed above, except for the 'SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe' file.

Any tips to solve this?

Well the "SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe" is what you use to start it, so reinstall it and try again?

6 minutes ago, Endorian2 said:

Any tips to solve this?

This is a problem of your Anti-Virus application.

i've just deleted all files again, just to make sure. Going for a full new install. If this doesn't work i'll go for the disabling of my anti virus. What is that UAC though? Can't seem to find it..

A friend of mine had the same issue at first, but now he's able to get through the log in screen. Now he's stuck on the disconnecting part.

I understand that the devs don't owe us anything but it would be nice to know how many players are currently able to play at a time, if it's a high number than it's worth keep trying but if it's in fact only around the 200-400 mark than it becomes kind of a waste of time to try to log on.

9 minutes ago, Demonshaw said:

I understand that the devs don't owe us anything but it would be nice to know how many players are currently able to play at a time, if it's a high number than it's worth keep trying but if it's in fact only around the 200-400 mark than it becomes kind of a waste of time to try to log on.

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!