Stratagies on the Feild

What afre your most recomended stratagies on the feild ? 

- I like to start of with 1 orb medium sized monsters, they knock out small sised cards and can be usefull as they may have seige on them and give a good healthy start. since early game is important in RTS games i find it paramount to lead a good offence right from the beginning to break the opponent and make his upkeep hard from the start :D

-Mid game, i dont feel so confident, i feel like its a bit hard to balance between resources and card production. cards like Juice Tank help but against experienced opponents its hard to take the initiative. Some advide would be appreciated :P 

- Late game i generally use XL sised monsters. the favourite one is moloch . High damage output vs low health promotes a one shot agressive build with damaging spells.  Firedragon for arial support is invaluble as they are good late game scouts since they are fast moving and ignore terrain also providing further damage when things get heated up and the can be no good fire deck without a few thunder wagons to finish off the job 

- this however is extremly taxing on resources so a good defence is great so i use a LOT of fire towers everywhere since they are cheap and provide decent cover fire also a few arieal for the occational drake that flies by but gound units are more prominent in this game :) 

this means that a fire deck for me would be optimal 

Twighlight deck and bandit deck are also viable but a pure fire deck is prefered ;) 

What are your recomended stratagies for battleforge ? :D 

BurningWorld likes this

• 4 weeks later...

I used to play pure fire but i decided to drop out one nature orb in the middle it helps you specially with tier 2 stuff and if you are going BG regrowth or ray og light of light is a must beside you can always make a use of grimvine and one breeding grounds for less cost on summoning 

IzzyPoP likes this

Erm . . . in PvP? If you're looking for advice, the megathread of guides might be helpful.

In terms of general advice, I'd say the tactics and playstyle should depend on what kind of player you are, and what deck you're using. You want to make sure you have S, M, and L counters in every tier. And in PvP, you don't want to go to t4. Like you said about initiative, going to t4 is too slow and a good player will immediately destroy you for it. Same with something like juice tank, and towers in general are bad because they're slow and defensive--PvP is much more about good offense!

If you want to use towers, you can play shadow and spam phase towers (but that's super lame, so please don't). Phase towers are okay because they can move. Ice shield tower is good in some decks, if you really want it. You can also try a super defensive style in pure frost by using northstar, or in pure shadow by using church of negation (a strategy I personally hate).

My favorite strategy is to surprise people with vileblood, rogan kayle, and firestalkers. Basically because those are 3 cards that everyone thinks are weak, so it's a nice surprise attack.

(I'd probably be better if I stopped trying it though . . .  :) )

IzzyPoP likes this

Wa

14 hours ago, Eirias said:

Erm . . . in PvP? If you're looking for advice, the megathread of guides might be helpful.

In terms of general advice, I'd say the tactics and playstyle should depend on what kind of player you are, and what deck you're using. You want to make sure you have S, M, and L counters in every tier. And in PvP, you don't want to go to t4. Like you said about initiative, going to t4 is too slow and a good player will immediately destroy you for it. Same with something like juice tank, and towers in general are bad because they're slow and defensive--PvP is much more about good offense!

If you want to use towers, you can play shadow and spam phase towers (but that's super lame, so please don't). Phase towers are okay because they can move. Ice shield tower is good in some decks, if you really want it. You can also try a super defensive style in pure frost by using northstar, or in pure shadow by using church of negation (a strategy I personally hate).

My favorite strategy is to surprise people with vileblood, rogan kayle, and firestalkers. Basically because those are 3 cards that everyone thinks are weak, so it's a nice surprise attack.

(I'd probably be better if I stopped trying it though . . .  :) )i like your strategy in pvp watched all your vids in youtube didn't have time to hit twitch though most difficult one vs radicalx but forsaken+dreadcharger op sometimes paired with nasty surpise

IzzyPoP likes this

10 hours ago, Casperate said:

most difficult one vs radicalx but forsaken+dreadcharger op sometimes paired with nasty surpise

T1 is really quite balanced, it's Radical who's OP. But i saw that Hirooo is in the beta now, so everything is balanced again, Thanos would be proud.

Edited by SunWu II.
IzzyPoP likes this