3 - Entering Fullscreen via Alt+Enter causes graphical glitches

Fauchderial

SERVER: Kubik server

NAME: Texture aren't properly showed

SEVERITY: 3

REPRODUCIBILITY: None

DESCRIPTION: I was in the forge. I started creating my stonekins deck but when I put my first card the texture become suddently glitchy.

SCREENSHOT:

20180503094329.thumb.png.2d821ff2e3fa7cce220228d03f383988.png

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I don't know where the bug came from but it's not the highest bug to fix.

When I left the fullscreen mode it was mostly fixed. The left mouse click make the texture strange again.

Restarting the game make the bug disapearing.

• 5 weeks later...

SERVER: Kubik's server
NAME: Unit models dissapearing
SEVERITY: 2, It is pretty annoying and game breaking but can be avoided if you know how to.
REPROCUBILITY: I can reproduce it, need others to test if they can aswell
DESCRIPTION: When I start the game up windowed, everything works fine untill I try to full screen using alt + enter,  all the unit models dissapear of screen, I am still able to move them and you can see the HP bar, green/red circles and the shadows. I'm assuming this is because an old game like this isn't used to a full screen hotkey and it requires the game to be restarted to full screen via options.

SCREENSHOT: Not able to screenshot in full screen

I had same issue, May be worth noting that i changed the graphics setting at the login screen before logging in. A simple close and reopen fixed this issue for me.

Invis_units.png

Edited by Necrospaz

• 3 months later...

oke so i noticed when you play the game windowd it's fine, and when you play it full screen it's fine aswell.
but when you switch from windowed to full screen using Alt + Enter, the units dissapear. you still see the shadow and the outline of the units tho.

i saw that alot of poeple had this problem but this is the way how it's happening.

greetings,
Keyblade30.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use