Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
InsaneHawk

Closed Beta Applications

Hey,

I've got plenty of free time, especially after the next couple of weeks due to Summer break coming up. I played Battleforge for about a year when I was younger and was pretty sad to see it shut down. When i heard of Skylords I got pretty hyped and checked in every couple of months until just recently making a forum account and joining the discord. I would love to help in beta testing and stress testing, and would actively help you guys test specific features if need be.

My discord is: Agdalan#1072

Thanks for the consideration :)

Hi there,

My Name is Maxxxel and I played Battleforge for years mostly PvE and was part of the trading guild on EU Servers. I'm 27 years old and I'm studying. 

I think I'm a good closed Beta Tester because as a student I have a lot of time to spend dynamically, also I'm an experienced gamer. Additionally I work on some Cheating Platforms for various online games, giving me the ability to not only stress the servers with my gaming skills, also my skills in game hacking are mentionable. As a Coder/Dev myself I have the ability to technically analyse Bugs from Client side and reproduce them for the Devs Serversided aswell.

Waiting for your decision on all those great applications and keep up the good work.

Maxxxel (Maxxxel#4561)

hi i`m not realy goode with applications or englisch but i will try my best

my name is jeromy I´m 18 years old after 3 weeks i have finished my 10th class and then i have a lot of free time,but in 2 weeks i cant play

I played a lot pve with my family

I dont know why you shuold choose me the only reason would be my freetime and that i am realy hyped

i hope this was good enough

my discord name is:jeromy807#8189

Edited by GottesRache

Hello :)

I've been playing that game last year before closing. I played PVE, PVP with friends, didnt spend any cash, thats why I wasnt a pro player ;/ Now I can offer like 2-3 hours in normal days (with streaming that on twitch) and like 4+ hours on the weekend. I can try to advertise game in Poland, didnt see any polish streamer/tester in your closed beta. I have played all closed and beta test in Albion Online, send some bug reports etc. I waiting for your game like 1.5 year, reading all discord posts, Im not writing anything, because my english is poor, didnt use it after graduation University.

My discord name Jogin#1449, twitch name is Jogin :)

Howdy Guys

I have always wanted to play this game again ever since it was shut down this was one of my first games i have ever really got stuck into, i wont bore you with my details on the story of this game however i am a good tester i can provide detailed and literate reports i have free time everyday after 4 pm except weekends which i am available all day 

My Experience with this game was fairly brief i always played pve was never much of a fan of pvp in the game

My answer to what makes me so special is i am extremely motivated to play this game again (as it was one of my favorites) and i would gladly put in extra work to help the team and the community to get this to happen

My Discord BuckleyKB#5811

Edited by BuckleyKB

Dear Devs,

I look forward to be one of your testers.

I am special because I am Hungarian and I can keep the Hungarian players updated throught they own language, I know the hungarians are one of the less members here but I think every nation are deserve to be informate by their own language. I finished in my school so I have couple mounths freetime :) thats mean i can be online 7/24 and alwals reachable. My experience is probably is the lowes around the applicants its 3 or 4 year straight playing untill october 31. I played both PVP and PVE however I enjoyed equal but my heart belongs to the PVE. 

Thank you for your time . I look forvard to hearing from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Vargor

My Discord ID wargor#1772

Hello,

I go by the names of Mesokentron or FreezingFish and my discord name is Dianakentron#5005. I've played the old Battleforge PvE and PvP with my brothers and enjoyed the game and when I heard of this project I was excited.

I have a lot of spare time to play test which would be around 3-5 hours on workdays and up to 12 hours on weekends. I also believe that I would be useful as a tester because of my previous knowledge of the game and my passion for it too. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you choose me.

Hello my name is Jason and I today I want to tell you, why you should choose me as your new closed beta tester.

I am Jason from Germany and I am 19 years old, I play pc for the past 9 years already, snce I first got onto a pc I got into it instantly, since then I love playing pc games. I first played battleforge when I was 12 I think or older I am not sure, it's a long time ago tho. Since I am jobless atm I am playing pc like 14-15 days every day. I enjoy various of games, but mainly play league of legends at the moment, but I am kidna only waiting for good games to be released. Good games like Battleforge.

What makes me the  best closed beta tester you may ask? It's my friendly kind, my time I can invest into a game, I mean I played like 280 days of league of legends in play time, I dedicate a lot time into games. Why I love the game that much is easy to say, it's just a great game with a lot of content, a lot of cool maps with a lot fo cool lore and story. They even have a book in the game that explains a lot fo lore. But the lore is only half a part of it, the other part is the gameplay, strategy, cards, cool creatures. A great battle system, a lot of ways to find every playstyle and play it. It's just fun overall to explore every map, win every map or even pvp other players. I am more than ready to play the game hours and hours everyday, play every map multiple times, on all diffrent difficulties, story, pvp and even the random pve maps. so yea, I really want to be the closed beta tester you need! 

THat's basicaslly it, I dk if its bad or good I jsut know that it's kinda all I wanted to say ,thank you for being there, thank you for making the game and thank you for giving me the chance to apply like this. I am looking happly forward to be in the game, if now as a tester or later when it's released, the game will be great. Thanks, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me on disc, always there to answer questions, greetings from Germany. Your sincerly Jason! Discord: Jey #3405

Edited by Jeytheman

Goodmorning Skylord Team,

Glad seeing this project getting closer and closer to the release!
First of all, i'd like to thank all of you for the dedication towards this project.

My first expierence with Battleforge.
I got BattleForge for my birthday, too young (and too dumb) to realize how awesome this game was.
After playing the PvE missions for a bit, i wasn't fully in love with it so i hopped back on Call of Duty (shocker).
After a few weeks I launched the game again, not really understanding the core of this game. So what'ya do ? Hit up Youtube for some tips & tricks vids.
I got hooked to this game, by the time i understood what this game was all about, i couldn't stop playing this frickin game.
Unfortunely this was untill EA announced they would no longer support this game, and therefor the servers would go down in a few months.

Why should you pick me, out of all the applications ? 
When Battleforge still was a thing, i was a very active member. Not communitywise, but gametime wise.
Ofcourse times change, now i don't have nearly as much free time as I did back then, now i'm working full time from monday till friday.
That doesn't mean i won't be able to help out during the stress tests, realisticly i can be online about 10-15 hours a week on SkyLords if needed.
This will include evenings and mostly the weekends.

My discord is mit#0105 if you have any further queestions. 
Thanks for reading, best of luck.

hello im cold_virus, poeple call me cold_virus.

i have been playing battleforge alot when it was still up,
and im planning on playing it ALOT more, also streaming it.

i can play around 6-8 hours a day.

so if you need any more testers il glady help :)

(my discord name is cold_virus)

Edited by Keyblade30

Hi!

I would like to join the closed beta to enjoy this game of my youth once more.

I played this game from the start until near the end which means in the end when new map content was not delivered anymore and most changelogs were around the random map mode I quit. Beside this fact this was long ago and I would like to play this game again. Other than this the only thing I can offer is my vast experience in gaming and a stable activity.

Regarding Free Time I am gaming nearly every evening. Of course not all the time battleforge but I am sure I can offer a stable activity. I may not play many matches per day but probably nearly every day if activity in closed beta allows it.

My experience with Battleforge is mostly PvE. I played some PvP matches for the lulz in the past around 20, but my main experience with Battleforge was trying to beat all PvE maps with my group of friends and getting the upgrades which came with beating them.

My Discord User is sTeaKOR#6812.

With best regards

Hi,
I cant remember when I started playing Battleforge because it was a long long time ago, altho I spent a lot of time playing it.

I played both PvP and PvE but mostly PvE whit my friends.

I'm a student and I have no tests coming up for at least 4 months, but I have a special schedule this year studying Computer Science because I already have completed some classes, so sometimes I will have a month gap this year that I could dedicate to Battleforge.

Kind regards,

Nekros#9703

Good morning Skylords! :)

I'm very happy to see an opportunity for us to join your forces, so i would love to do that.

I recently finished my university stuff thus i can enjoy a lot of free time now. 

Back in the days of original Battleforge I mostly played PvE (many many times). I would try to focus on that.

You can find me on Discord: Riwito#3579

o7

Hi,

How are you guys doing? i hope you all doing fine.

i just finished my exams and am sure i will pass and i really want to help you guys in developing the game. i am mostly free like i dont have anything to do. i can play like for 2-6 hours a day. i really want to play this game. it has been a pretty long time. i mostly play PvE on battleforge and storyline. i look forward to choose me to play skylords aka battleforge reborn.

Discord acc: talented boy#1773

• I follow your dev from the announcement of a possible ressurection of battleforge. I played battleforge from the beginning (beta) to is forced ending. I loved so much this game i was playing religliously, battleforge bring exclusive features and gameplay that are in no other game. For me, battleforge is a masterpiece and next game generation that should emerge from it.
  • I'm working then my freetime is about 2 to 6 hours the evening and in week end is about 6 to 8 hours
  • I met battleforge when i was younger, and loved this game so much. I used to play more in Pve than in PvP but played some too. I wanted to make the perfect build to enter in PvP competition.
  • My discord username Dume#1465

Hello, I'm currently a student for computer engineering first year with a previous experience in programming and expanding it currently , I have participated in many alpha and betas before(to mention a few of the great ones , Battlefield 4 , Hearthstone,Overwatch,For honor(not so great for some),Heroes of the storm) and many more that i guess there isnt a need to mention while currently in activity terms since im a student I will only devout 2 hours a day  for battleforge testing were i to be chosen but i guess that would be more than enough , since i have an understatement how the games are done in general and how battleforge was done specifically so i can pinpoint , find and understand bug quiet fast and efficient, as for my battleforge experience  I played it for around a year were I played both PvE and PvP though i was mostly a PvP player since I like the competitive aspect and found PvE quiet easy in battleforge even though the some of the battleground were sweet hard and did them alot for both the fun and farming gold , what i specialized in was 1v1 pvp and 2v2 pvp , I reached top 200 in 2v2 pvp twice (around 120th and 40th place) and reached around 190th at solo , I focus on not the so common metas and try to test for new metas and strategy at high levels ( I used to be a main pure nature even after the hard nerf for the Shrine of memory )

as i general battleforge is still stuck in my brain with every little detail so i suppose i can easily find what u changed for good what u have changed for bad and what might need to be changed through my experience in other games and coding in general , see you in the forge may it be sooner or later :) 

-Discord name at your server:NeverTryOrDie(in general patrs63)

Hi,

I’m an old player of Battleforge, i have played many month before the end, only PVE solo and with friend (spend a lot of money, damned...) but i’m not affraid with the PVP if needed. Currently i work but i play something like 4-5hours per day at many games but if have access to Skyforge, the 5 hours per day will turn into 5h hunting bug !
I’m not special, hmm maybe it’s not a good idea to write this... So, i’m a fan of Battleforge, i have played many hundred hours and i know recognize a bug, i’m not bothered to do many time the same action for found and explain a bug

Regards
Discord name : HutgiN#0795

Hello there,

the original Battleforge was one of my favourite games. I played it from the first week to the point where they shut down the servers. Ever since I was hoping someone would just press that power button and let me play the game again, then I found you guys. I love what you guys are doing and am reading your updates every monday, curious to see if the game is ready soon.

I got 10-15 hours free time every single day and am willing to put most of it into playing the open beta, since I can't wait to finally play this game again and also want to help you release it as soon as possible.

I played lots of PvP and had a pretty good rank during the vanilla state of the game (only 2v2 tho). I played even more PvE and also did some speedrunning on several maps. There was a site back then where you could upload your replays, would really love to see something similiar again.

Discord: Reyz#2671

Cheers

Hello,

I played a lot of time battleforge and I hoped until last minut they will not close bf. But now, I want so much to play again bf and I will be glad if you choose me.

I can play more than 2 hours per day.

I played both: PvE and PvP, but more PvE.

My discord name:  Cridos#2657

Howdy,

I prepurchased Battleforge when it was coming out and really enjoyed the game. I play 100% PVE for the most part and enjoy doing all maps. I had completed almost every map that was available  at the time of them shutting down the servers. I didn't play much then because the North American server was taken down rather quickly and I don't speak German which is the main remaining players.  I would be a pretty good candidate for the open beta because I am a home maker and have a good 8-12 hours a day in which I play games on the computer. If its hours you are looking for then look no further. I am familiar with how the game should play and would be able to spot bugs/problems pretty easily. I would love the opportunity to test out this beta. 

My Discord name is Beefman111#4839

Hey guys,

First of all I want to say, its a good move to give more players the opportunity to test. To be honest.... It was often really a pain to watch some of the closed beta streamers, because they obviously dont know whats going on in this game and havent played it much before. Weird Decks, Weird Moves and no idea of the maps. How should they find any Bugs in the game, if they dont know it...
I played the game from the very beginning to the very end (shutdown) and grinded the hell out of every map using all kinds of decks, soloing many of the expert 4man maps. I also played much PVP, but I prefer PVE.

So if there are any bugs, be sure I will find them.

Im working shifts and Im from germany. Im working 2 days (with some time to play) and then I have 2 days off (with much much time to play). That means i have lot of time to test. I would say because of the hype I would be able to play at least 60 hours/week during the closed beta. Im a big fan of the game and cant wait to play, even if it only works out in the open beta.

Discord: Gamebreaker#8741

Hi,

I started playing Battleforge about one year after initial release and stayed till the end, therefore it was a big part of my chilhood.
I played about the same amount of both, Pve and PvP.
When i discovered Skylords Reborn, i was excited, although i never posted something in the forums, i still checked on updates every day.
Why choose me? Well i can spend from 2 up to 8 hours every day, since i'm a student, I have a lot of experience with the original game and I'm able to communicate well with others.
I want to participate, in reviving a game of our childhood.

Have a nice day and thank you for bringing Battleforge back.
Discord name: Jhallo#6195

Edited by Jhallo321

Hello I´m 32 and from Germany and if you need help I´m here.

I Never play one time BattleForge, but it looks very nice. I play many RTS game like C&C and I love PVP. No think makes more fun than PVP

And if you want me I can spend some hour every day for the game to find bugs and report it.

discord name: Lexxx#3311

Hello Sirs!

I loved Battleground in the past, played it from the beta until the end. I'm just a normal player, but I love trading card games, and I want to collect them all.
Because of this, I can try to find some bugs and glitches while opening boosters, collecting and upgrading cards, and playing around in the forge with them.

On the other hand, Battleforge (or Skylords) is rather a big game than a single player like me can try to find all the bugs, so I would like to be one of several, to find bugs and things together.

I can offer you some testing excluding the weekends, up to 40hrs/week, mostly on the forge to build decks and play around with all the fancy cards and stuff.

As said above:
I started with the beta (5€ buy-in beta ... promo firedancer :D ), played over the release until the end of the game. Mostly the 1-4p maps to upgrade cards, tried some 12p maps... but it was horrible, and after we did some pvp but it wasn't that fun for me, so we sticked to random generated maps and played around with some different decks.

mysteryx#1819 on discord

Dear InsaneHawk and team,

I am a 21 year old software engineer in 3rd year apprenticeship. I was introduced to Battleforge a long time ago by a good friend of mine and played it long and intense. Sadly i had to stop, because of real life problems getting big. Now, everything is clear for months and now, with my apprenticeship nearly finished, i have got a lot of free time after work (From 17:00 to 23:00) and the whole weekend completely (as long as rl doesnt disturb). I have experience with Closed Betas, as i was already in one (Bus Simulator 18). I am a private game dev myself, and for over 15 years playing pretty much every genre and type of game, that came out (not every single game, but most of game genres and types came out) I have a genius equal spatial thinking, with that, i can imagine everything you want, with little details.

And to add a little language, my english is rated B (which means, i can speak and write english as good as i could without being born english being my mother language (I am german)

With kindly regards

Discord: leomide#2188

Edited by leomide
BurningWorld likes this