Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Tazermarks

Favorite PVE 4 orb card

latest?cb=20091011203801+latest?cb=20090410161853+latest?cb=20091014061838

Most units will be killed instantly with UH + Tortugun, the bigger ones will fall after 2-3 shots. And once your Tortugun is about to go Amok, just use offering on it and play a new one.

Or just Shrine of War + Cluster Explosion + Soulshatter.
If I had to put this combo into words, it would be: "Now you have a base, now it's gone. And I have all my Void Energy back"

Posted (edited)

Slow but deadly i like this one                                                     Poison is always good

GetMediaData?id=57b76b501f73e816c71153d5GetMediaData?id=57b76b501f73e816c7115490

Edited by Razor656
BurningWorld likes this

Other than just straight 4 Promo Grinders, I would secondarily prefer Forest Elders with Grove Spirits (Usually with Viridian and a few smaller units) and a Promise of Life in pocket. 

On 5/20/2018 at 12:33 PM, ImaginaryNumb3r said:

latest?cb=20091011203801+latest?cb=20090410161853+latest?cb=20091014061838

Most units will be killed instantly with UH + Tortugun, the bigger ones will fall after 2-3 shots. And once your Tortugun is about to go Amok, just use offering on it and play a new one.

That was such a broken combo :D

Cant really remember mine but it involved Spirit Ship.

PS: I am pretty sure the creator of this thread was thinking about favorite t4 combos and not favorite tier 4 cards in general.

1 hour ago, steezy said:

PS: I am pretty sure the creator of this thread was thinking about favorite t4 combos and not favorite tier 4 cards in general.

Indeed he was. :D 

steezy likes this

On 6/13/2018 at 4:07 PM, Tazermarks said:

Indeed he was. :D 

Shouldn't have made the title "Favorite PVE 4 orb card" then xD

5 hours ago, xsissel said:

Shouldn't have made the title "Favorite PVE 4 orb card" then xD

You are correct, but I did specify in the post that I was looking for combos. To be honest, I just wanted to get some good conversations going without being a troll, so cards, combos, creatures... whatever... It's all good stuff.

In that case my favorite T4 Cards:

Lost Spirit Ship (Obvious why)

Rifle Cultists (Sometimes its just fun to 1 shot a tank)

Forest Elder (Tank that heals allies around it and damages enemies around it. Did i mention it has 4750 and 6800?)

Worldbreakergun (Best turret in the game)

Ironclad (Blessed Winterfall will oneshot tanks if used the right way)

As always I'll go with style instead of efficiency. So I choose Tortugun with Grim Bahir. Every time an enemy dies during the passive effect of Grim Bahir it spawns a Nightcrawler. Eat them with Tortugun and you never run out of food. I always saw Grim Bahir as some kind of cook who cooks food for Tortugun :D

BurningWorld likes this

Gem Eye (Paralyze anti air and xxl entitys) + Lost Spirit Ship (Destroy everything in an instance)+Nature t4 heal spell(forgot the englisch name)

(Yep i played nature frost and shadow at the same time)

+-

Rifle Cultists(If your mate sucks have fun with them)

Ima go for wheel of gifts, when they still stacked. Plus lost spirit ship. Let them flyover the map and kite everything in your way easily, heal with Regrowth and cc with maelstrom if ally ground units were nearby. you could clear rpve10 with that if everyone was able to pull off something equally strong :D

On 5/20/2018 at 4:40 AM, Tazermarks said:

What is your favorite 4 orb combos for PVE?

I personally like the Grinder with Gemeye, then I throw maelstrom to watch everything freeze and die.

IMO Maelstrom is best combined with Shatter Ice which is my favorite combo card. It is quite expensive to play (340 at U0 up to 280 at U3) but the damage is massive (4.4k-13.2k at U0 or 5.3k-16k at U3).
The wonderful thing is that Maelstrom is extremely effective vs big mobs and Shatter Ice can then be used to finish of all those L & XL units. The worst part about this combo is that Maelstrom takes some time for the freeze to activate.

The more cost-efficient and my preferred way is to play Coldsnap (more targets) or Timeless One (extremely cheap) to use Shatter Ice. You don't get the dmg from Maelstrom but the cost is extremely cheap (175 w Coldsnap or 110 w Timeless One) and you get the massive damage from Shatter Ice instantly.