Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Sign in to follow this  
Kaliber84

Faction symbols

21 hours ago, RumbleBum said:

maybe a skull with crossed harpoons would fit the bandits. I-...I mean my nephew drew this insanely well cropped logo:

shitpost.png.60d4fd008821c7801532fad2e43bdb74.png

I don't really have any ideas for twilight but you might want to look at "twilight willsapper" for some inspiration

I like the skull idea tbh cuz bandits are like pirates with their Corsair etc although they are (most of the time) not sea pirates they are pirates. Banditos(pirates) spawn from the Corsair after all

Twilight is finished. One more to go.

From the 2 colored versions I prefer the second one more. I will probably use these symbols in monochrome though, so whatever.

760131435_SymbolTwilightKopie.png.0612982bde2883b904e92b491a2ec848.png1758933745_SymbolTwilightcolored.png.1bc56a8828a4c15eac8b836d86dd1c23.png1104134946_SymbolTwilightcolored2.png.e34928f78a33b9637c7d436cd3a498b3.png

Posted (edited)

Possible bandit icon line art (hopefully this one doesn't look like an alien nipple/boob like my last attempt at an icon).

bandit2.png

Edited by Kitsurubami

Gonna be honest, the 4 basic elements.. Yes

Lost souls and Stonekin... Yes 

The twilight one... I'm just not feeling it.

Let me elaborate and turn it into constructive criticism. I'm not a hater but I believe you would wan honest criticism.

For me it doesn't identify with any factor that the twilight faction represents.

I don't feel it relates to twilight. It just doesn't click for me like the other symbols do. The link just isn't there

Just my opinion.

I have just got an idea for the twilight symbol. I tried to visualize something similar to Willzaper which has a pretty "twilight feel" in its design. It is not quite finished, I will not probably even finish it but hopefuly you get my idea. Keep up the good work :)

twilight.png

On 5/5/2018 at 2:53 AM, Necrospaz said:

Gonna be honest, the 4 basic elements.. Yes

Lost souls and Stonekin... Yes 

The twilight one... I'm just not feeling it.

Let me elaborate and turn it into constructive criticism. I'm not a hater but I believe you would wan honest criticism.

For me it doesn't identify with any factor that the twilight faction represents.

I don't feel it relates to twilight. It just doesn't click for me like the other symbols do. The link just isn't there

Just my opinion.

That's strange, the Twilight one looks very ...Twilighty to me. What it doesn't quite do is have the same aesthetic as the other symbols, which I think would make it feel a bit out of place in the line-up.