Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×

I just saw a battleforge PVP gamemode and made think. Maby it would be cool (in the far future because battleforge is awsome the way it is) to do be able to do ranked pvp matches with like a 2, 3 and maby even 4 orb start. In PVP you only see 1 and 2 orbs units being deployed. It would give us awsome battle to be able to change those things.

The suggestion for PVE is to be able to gain quick power in trade for less battletime to compleet the PVE.

I think (hope) those are little changes to make in the future. Those little changes can make big changes in al of pvp and pve.. What do you guys think?

Let me know! :)

T1 fights are far more awesome than T3 fights. In T1 you have big armies fighting, lots of action and strategy involved, nasty surprises, eruptions, sometimes artful nature T1 with 4 or 5 different kinds of units combining their strengths while T3 is just...soo boring to me. It's either grigori vs brannoc or grigori vs jugger or grigori vs grigori plus stupid spells like curse well and shield building. You have your exciting T3 fights from time to time, but mostly it's repetitive excecution of standard meta tactics revolving around single buffed XL units, a handful of L units and a few overpowered spells. There are no big battles of armies of XL units once a certain level of skill is involved, even if you start the game in T3 or T4. The higher tiers aren't really that fun in pvp, the epic stuff happens mostly in T1 and T2.

Necrospaz, BATTLEF0RGE and RadicalX like this

You could probably do something like this using the map editor and make a custom map to facilitate this type of PvP; however, if you did it this way you would probably have to host your own PvP matches through the custom map section.  Since I have yet to download the BF map editor I quick made a SC2 map based off the four orb start idea (you'll have to imagine the supply depots are power wells and the pylons are orbs though).

BFfourorbstart.jpg

BATTLEF0RGE likes this

9 hours ago, BATTLEF0RGE said:

The suggestion for PVE is to be able to gain quick power in trade for less battletime to compleet the PVE.

just use Juice Tank or Resource Booster to gain more or faster power and furnance of flesh with cultistmaster to get void back faster. in order to be faster in PVE you only need good cards and skill. but those things can noone give you u have to earn them.

for the pvp i dont like to have 4 orbs at start maybe 2 thats allredy a hugh change and in stead of 2 energy vaults 3 or 4 of them to get faster power or more void power

Edited by Asraiel
BATTLEF0RGE likes this

In custom gamemode it would be very easy to start everyone off with 2 orbs one way or the other, but i dont think it will become an official gamemode. It is pretty standard and normal to start from t1, and its a core mechanic in any rts game.

BATTLEF0RGE likes this