Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Yima Ymir

PvP Same cards but different tier (PvP)

Hello fellow Skylords,

this game mostly revolves around PvP matches, so it is sad that many cards with cool effects can not be used in PvP, because of their number of required orbs. It is rare that tier 3 is reached in PvP battles, not to mention tier 4. I have never seen someone having tier 4 cards in their PvP deck. So my suggestion is that many high tier cards change when they are used in PvP. By changed i mean that their effects stay the same (with nerfed values) but their tier goes down by 1 for tier 4 cards and maybe for some tier 3 cards as well (just if the the tier 3 cards would not be too OP in tier 2). Of course this comes with a nerf of the base stats and dmg of their effects. If the Devs do not want to make it too complicated i would set a percentage, which the cards lose of dmg, stats and effective time (for something like cc or buffs). I know it is much work but this would allow the players to find new cool combos and tactics. Maybe then there would be more people whom play pure element decks. 

Your Battleforge veteran,

Yima Ymir  

T2 juggernauts lets go :P But for real nah that is to much work just to try to fit a few more cards in a system that works well remember thats why we have the 20 slot limit its to well limit us so we cant just play everything all the time.

wy changeing Tier and not just lowering the powercost of building a orb? 

or even reduce the build up time of the orb?

on changeing tier itself i would not lower the amount of tiers in total but the count of same color so that a bigger varity of decks get supported. for example harvester still 2T but only 1T must be shadow.

and to enlarge PvP new maps with comination of pvp and pve like: ind the west is team red with 2 players in the east is team blue with 2 Players and in the middle are pve stuff that needs to be killed to get t3 and t4 + there are only enouth orbs that 1 or 2 player at max can reach t4 

Edited by Asraiel
Yima Ymir likes this

6 hours ago, Asraiel said:

wy changeing Tier and not just lowering the powercost of building a orb? 

or even reduce the build up time of the orb?

on changeing tier itself i would not lower the amount of tiers in total but the count of same color so that a bigger varity of decks get supported. for example harvester still 2T but only 1T must be shadow.

and to enlarge PvP new maps with comination of pvp and pve like: ind the west is team red with 2 players in the east is team blue with 2 Players and in the middle are pve stuff that needs to be killed to get t3 and t4 + there are only enouth orbs that 1 or 2 player at max can reach t4 

• I see what you mean but if the powercost of building an orb would be lowered the games would be even longer, because you need to slowly build up a power adventage to go up a tier.
  • Lowering the amount of the same colour needed is a pretty cool idea. I like it very much.
  • But i would not lower the build time of orbs, because then it would not be that high of a risk to go a tier up. The opponent would not have any time to counter play with his left energy. 
  • Yes i also would appreciate new or updated maps 

but whatever change or no change might be we talk here what could be in 1-2 years first befor all changes in balancing and modes is to bring the Game out as it was. with all ideas in the forum right now we gonna need a team of 10 devs that works the next 10 years on it. 

and the basic idea of this project is to bring BattleForge back as it was and not a new Game. so with changeings u change the expirience and loosing the nostalgy.

in order to Tiers in this topic i would only remove 1 color tier from every card that has 4T and 3T and maybe also some with 2T but remaining the total count of Tiers + the removal of color Tiers added as a change in upgrade 3 so that u can get a bigger varity but the card has to be maxed upgraded.

maybe such things then in a added separated mode which doesnt count for the ranked pvp togheter with PvPvE maps and other stuff

Edited by Asraiel
Yima Ymir likes this