Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Hi all,

Pick your top 3 of things you want the most in upcomming updates!!!

1. air deck: giving additional bonnusses with fire

2. water deck: giving additional bonusses with frost..

3. earth deck: giving additional bonusses with nature

4. abomination of all 4 current ellements (1 orb of all)

5.  more 4 orb bosses

6. more neutral ultra rare units

7. a pay to way section (beside the regular game)

8. more starter units

9. at least one healing spell for pure fire, shadow and frost 

10. making a own senerio campaign map.

11. just keep the current optional. only expent shadow/nature combination and maby like a frost/ fire one

12. more grinding options beside t9 and t10 dungeons

13. more multiplayer campaign maps. 

Additional choises:

more air units/ more ground units

more campain maps

Edited by BATTLEF0RGE

Hi, it will probably sadly be a long time before we will consider adding new stuff into the game. It’s nice to see you participate in the forums but it’s not feasible to implement any of these in the near future.

BATTLEF0RGE likes this

36 minutes ago, Fyrios said:

I wish for crab units, I can even do the voice lines if you want. :) 

Fathom lord is probably the closest thing to a crab unit we will ever have, eventhough he's more of a lobster.

15 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

Hi, it will probably sadly be a long time before we will consider adding new stuff into the game. It’s nice to see you participate in the forums but it’s not feasible to implement any of these in the near future.

yea I can understand that and itt makes a lot of sense. I would prefer a good working game first before adding some more features. Due the time it wil probaly take to rank up the deck to lvl 120 it wil keep most of us (including me) busy. 

Lets say in one year from now u guys feel like adding some more stuff. It would be awsome to let the general people vote for what they would like most. Old EA developers did about the same but when we needed them the most they failed (putting the server down). Their is so much more potential. 

I would understand it if their is not a straight plan for his senerio yet to put in new stuff. 

Ultrakool likes this

New cards = new artwork needed, too.

Hopefully the community has some talented artists to make the new cards and creatures blend in if this is ever considered in the future.
Happy to give it a try - but until then, looking forward to actually play again :)

Sadly, there will be no new cards. It's all the same. But that reminds of a long time ago, I used to always imagine a lightning deck. There would be lightning troopers, lightning aggressors, and a bunch of cool robot-like creatures.

Keeping the hype!

Another element isn't really needed and would make everything clunky imo.
Think its just best to finish amii and rebalance things here and there and maybe very maybe add new fire/frost/shadow/nature cards

I just want to purge Amii monument from the game, because it's destroying interesting PvE.

and then...may be....fire-ice creatures of steam, with lightning and hot steam abilities and buildings.

But Amii Monument first!

Edited by Loriens

On 3/30/2018 at 10:56 PM, Loriens said:

I just want to purge Amii monument from the game, because it's destroying interesting PvE.

and then...may be....fire-ice creatures of steam, with lightning and hot steam abilities and buildings.

But Amii Monument first!

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! It´s one of the most interesting cards in the game and it´s only usefull in a few situations most of the time it´s to expensive and to slow.