Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Sign in to follow this  
Youngboijimmy

What was your favorite Card/Character?

There is already a similar post in the card discussion section. It would be best to check if your topic idea haven't been made previously, so that we can keep every discussions uniques, otherwise the moderators will most likely delete your post. I recommend that you check the forum rules if you want to procede in the forum (I know it's long, but you can just quickly check the numbered essentials points).

If you want to know, though, my favoriest card is probably still Lost Horror.

Overlord, Primeval Watcher, Lost Horror, all the worms, Grim Bahir, Ironclad, Mana Wing, Avatar of Frost, Forest Elder & Thunderwagon :)

Posted (edited)

personally I love mo - just looking at that sick albino juggernaut was amazing in itself.

Edited by ashros

I like to play rPvE a lot and I think breeding ground as the entire team loves it

and of course I like portal nexus to build up additional friendships

If we are talking units only, it's a close call between Overlord and Corsair. Overlord carried so many of my deck back in the day and Corsair because of the silly quotes.

Favorite card in general has to go to the one, the only, the mighty BFG - Worldbreaker. The Concept of this massive, unbelievably unrealistic Canon of frosty pain and destruction just makes me smile. 

Oh hey, another "what's your favourite card?" topic. I was just thinking how we'd gone a week or so without a new one of those.

...where's @Ultrakool when you need him? :P

1 orb: shaman

2 orbs: aggressor/ Harvester

3 orbs: wheel of gifts, Abyssal warder/ avatar of frost

4 orbs: Jorne: just to good, Ironclad is to aestetic, grinder promo my fav,  grimvine: my first 4 orb unit ever.

Nox Carrier

I bet most people don't even remember this card but it was so fun playing this card in pvp and one-shot an orb with it while keeping the enemy's attention away from it with a small fight on the other side of the map. But the best thing of this card was the road noise while it was moving :D