Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Sign in to follow this  
Palmolive

rPVE frost deck help needed

8 minutes ago, Chimaka( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

I mean decks of yours more often are balanced and well-built. Not sure, but in my opinion noone would ever think of your deck to be incomplete.
P.S. *thinks to himself* Wow, what a flattery, but I was really expecting Treim to create something like that when I saw this topic. Was waiting for it.

Well thanks then. Glad you like my decks :) 

Treim's deck looks very solid imo. There's only one thing I would change:

I think Thor is a very important card for pure frost. He is strong as a single unit and is able to protect other units very well with his ability. Besides he is the only real pure frost t4 card. So it would add some stile to the deck too :D

The card I would remove from the deck is wintertide. As far as I remember there is no unit that can knockback your units in t1 or t2. So it just offers to less to be important.

7 hours ago, Chibiterasu said:

Treim's deck looks very solid imo. There's only one thing I would change:

I think Thor is a very important card for pure frost. He is strong as a single unit and is able to protect other units very well with his ability. Besides he is the only real pure frost t4 card. So it would add some stile to the deck too :D

The card I would remove from the deck is wintertide. As far as I remember there is no unit that can knockback your units in t1 or t2. So it just offers to less to be important.

You might be right about that - I never played many pure decks so i definetly lack experience. I am not sure how mandatory Dreadnought if you use Ward of the North + Shields and for the later parts of the fight Wintertide for damage reduction. Dreadnought definetly would be the card to test if defensive capabilities are lacking. I probably should have made that point a bit clearer in my original post.

I liked Wintertide as one of those cards that is always usefull when playing with ranged units. Also the card is mainly in for the damage reduction as mentioned. So definetly relevant when clearing t3 and t4. S-Knockback at t2 you can face Lost Dancers and Lost Souls Spiders - can't remember their name-. In t3 every faction has access to S-Knockback: Stonekin Crystal Fiend, lost Vigils + Tower, Twilight Hags. Definetly not the main reason why i use that card though.