Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Sign in to follow this  
Palmolive

rPVE frost deck help needed

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Palmolive said:

Hello, :)

can you give me an example for a Frost-rPvE-Deck? :P I have no real clue how to work with frost, haha. (shy no costs) 

There is nothing standar a few units at t1 and t2  more at  t3 and t4 units and spells that help you much for example frost has coldsnap at t2 this spell froze enemy units and shatter ice at t4 you can kill  even xl units by this spell combination.

You will find them when you start playing its nothing important for PVE but for PVP advice for that is most important.

Edited by Simigr
Palmolive likes this

13 minutes ago, Palmolive said:

its not loading :/

Hm damn.. trying to figure out the problem but dont know why it doesnt work.. :(

Ah.. here we go image.thumb.png.884e6829d893a0f538a85c801b4fa194.png

Palmolive likes this

5 minutes ago, Nachtalb said:

Hm damn.. trying to figure out the problem but dont know why it doesnt work.. :(

Ah.. here we go image.thumb.png.884e6829d893a0f538a85c801b4fa194.png

nice, looks good :)

Some cards are optional, you dont rly need the building protect spells (glacier shield and kobold trick) and could go for smthng else here, personal preference.... youc an go with Constructs and Battleships in Tier 4 as well, but they are kinda slow. As for RPvE lvl 9 actualy tier 2 Units are not rly needed as well...

39 minutes ago, Nachtalb said:

Some cards are optional, you dont rly need the building protect spells (glacier shield and kobold trick) and could go for smthng else here, personal preference.... youc an go with Constructs and Battleships in Tier 4 as well, but they are kinda slow. As for RPvE lvl 9 actualy tier 2 Units are not rly needed as well...

yea i know, and i hate slow units XD i maybe add an avator of frost 

2 hours ago, Palmolive said:

yea i know, and i hate slow units XD i maybe add an avator of frost 

actualy if i were you I would add one fire orb at level 3 and get shrine of war, so you can use all the spells very nicely..., SoW is VERY useful in RPvE.

18 minutes ago, Nachtalb said:

actualy if i were you I would add one fire orb at level 3 and get shrine of war, so you can use all the spells very nicely..., SoW is VERY useful in RPvE.

hmm I hate fire :D only thunderwagon is a nice card

Posted (edited)

I somehow seem unable to create decks in the CardBase at the moment so i will simply write down my suggestion for a rPVE deck - only up to lvl 9:

T1:
1.Frost Mage
2.Ice Barrier
3.Home Soil
4.Master Archers
5.Frostbite (shadow aff) - very useful card to increase your damage against single targets, early on for Lost Vigils and the like and in later stages very great against bosses
6.Wintertide (frost aff) - optional: mostly for later stages in the game, maybe some t2 situations if you play mountaineer; liked it in t4 to get damage reduction- good positioning beforehand is mandatory so be careful with this card - other defensive options are generally better, so this is more of a last option kinda card (most of the time)

T2:
7.Coldsnap
8.Mountaineer/War Eagle - both are viable options - go woth personal preference
9.Stormsinger/Gravity Surge (frost aff) - again personal preference, I'd personally probably favor Stormsinger over Gravity Surge due to the additional damage
10.Area Ice Shield

T3:
11.Frost Shard
12.Avatar of Frost/Northland Drake/Core Dredge - pick 1: personal preference
13.Ward of the North
14.Shrine of Martyrs - no heals so you gotta work around with shields, if you got no global void manipulation (Shrine of War or Shrine of Memory) you at least got a plan B. If there is Shrine of War you don't want to get this building, Shrine of Memory it probably depends on the map.
15.Timeless One - cheap cc

T4:
16.Ironclad (frost aff)
17.Ironclad (fire aff)
18.Ice Tornado
19.Maelstrom
20.Shatter Ice

Other cards that you might consider and why they are not in the deck:
1.Thor - I don't think you need this card for damage or something, the damage reduction ability is nice but with the deck above you got plenty of that already while not having to bind that much power
2.Juice Tank - this card only makes it so that your wells run longer --> so the extra power comes in AFTER your well would've regularly run out. That however never happens in 4 player rPVE maps and super rarely on 2 player rPVE maps - leaves only 1 player rPVE as an option, however if your wells run out there you probably went wrong somewhere else anyways, you can use it in 1 player rPVE but personally i definitely would use that slot for something else.
3.Any kind of turret: They are super bad in rPVE as you are basically never defending something and are always on the attack, the problem with turrets is that you can't move them. The only 2 exceptions to this rule are Phase Tower which can be played as an odd T1 strategy and a deck build entirely around Worldbreaker gun to utilize its huge range - that however requires void manipulation as you will have to rebuild them at least once or twice during a match due to insufficient range.

For any questions feel free to ask and i'll answer  :)

Edit: image.thumb.png.80d7a67a51d94b4df2f068b2748b5cf7.png

Edited by Treim
Alstar, Palmolive and Chibiterasu like this

18 hours ago, Treim said:

I somehow seem unable to create decks in the CardBase at the moment so i will simply write down my suggestion for a rPVE deck - only up to lvl 9:

T1:
1.Frost Mage
2.Ice Barrier
3.Home Soil
4.Master Archers
5.Frostbite (shadow aff) - very useful card to increase your damage against single targets, early on for Lost Vigils and the like and in later stages very great against bosses
6.Wintertide (frost aff) - optional: mostly for later stages in the game, maybe some t2 situations if you play mountaineer; liked it in t4 to get damage reduction- good positioning beforehand is mandatory so be careful with this card - other defensive options are generally better, so this is more of a last option kinda card (most of the time)

T2:
7.Coldsnap
8.Mountaineer/War Eagle - both are viable options - go woth personal preference
9.Stormsinger/Gravity Surge (frost aff) - again personal preference, I'd personally probably favor Stormsinger over Gravity Surge due to the additional damage
10.Area Ice Shield

T3:
11.Frost Shard
12.Avatar of Frost/Northland Drake/Core Dredge - pick 1: personal preference
13.Ward of the North
14.Shrine of Martyrs - no heals so you gotta work around with shields, if you got no global void manipulation (Shrine of War or Shrine of Memory) you at least got a plan B. If there is Shrine of War you don't want to get this building, Shrine of Memory it probably depends on the map.
15.Timeless One - cheap cc

T4:
16.Ironclad (frost aff)
17.Ironclad (fire aff)
18.Ice Tornado
19.Maelstrom
20.Shatter Ice

Other cards that you might consider and why they are not in the deck:
1.Thor - I don't think you need this card for damage or something, the damage reduction ability is nice but with the deck above you got plenty of that already while not having to bind that much power
2.Juice Tank - this card only makes it so that your wells run longer --> so the extra power comes in AFTER your well would've regularly run out. That however never happens in 4 player rPVE maps and super rarely on 2 player rPVE maps - leaves only 1 player rPVE as an option, however if your wells run out there you probably went wrong somewhere else anyways, you can use it in 1 player rPVE but personally i definitely would use that slot for something else.
3.Any kind of turret: They are super bad in rPVE as you are basically never defending something and are always on the attack, the problem with turrets is that you can't move them. The only 2 exceptions to this rule are Phase Tower which can be played as an odd T1 strategy and a deck build entirely around Worldbreaker gun to utilize its huge range - that however requires void manipulation as you will have to rebuild them at least once or twice during a match due to insufficient range.

For any questions feel free to ask and i'll answer  :)

Edit: image.thumb.png.80d7a67a51d94b4df2f068b2748b5cf7.png

looks solid, thanks :)

Posted (edited)

i used shadow on t4 to get the lost soul units alldo it wanst pure frost anymore but that way u can inrease ur army with Lost Horror, Lost Grigory and lost Soul Ship

but i played motly T3 and T4 shadow to get Lost Soul Ship, Infect, soulshatter, Nether Warp, lost warlord and if something to increase the power refund a cultist master and furnance of flesh

but with both u have a mix set at the end

personal i looked that i dont use more than 4 T1 units, spells cause its easy to get t2 in rPvE

Edited by Asraiel

Hi,

not sure why the topic was locked.

Treim did forget the worldbreaker gun, dear Treim na na (joking).

Oh na i have nothing to add, personally I only played blue with world breaker gun and the cobold construction thing, but i believe I could`t afford all the blue cards, they were pretty expensive.

Posted (edited)

For gun 3 mana support angel is nessesary, damage amplifying is insane

Edited by Azu

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Buddelmuddel said:

Hi,

not sure why the topic was locked.

Treim did forget the worldbreaker gun, dear Treim na na (joking).

Oh na i have nothing to add, personally I only played blue with world breaker gun and the cobold construction thing, but i believe I could`t afford all the blue cards, they were pretty expensive.

:D 

Yeah Worldbreaker gun was fun to play with Cobold Inc.  and Skyelf Sage. I personally liked that more with void manipulation so no pure frost, you can probably also do it as a pure deck though.

As this is a collection of deck suggestions you could add such a deck as in a complete set of cards you think would work well in that deck :) 

1 hour ago, Chimaka( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

As expected of Treim. *Mein Respektierung*

what do you mean with „as expected“? 

Edited by Treim

1 hour ago, Treim said:

what do you mean with „as expected“? 

I mean decks of yours more often are balanced and well-built. Not sure, but in my opinion noone would ever think of your deck to be incomplete.
P.S. *thinks to himself* Wow, what a flattery, but I was really expecting Treim to create something like that when I saw this topic. Was waiting for it.