Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
olekkrol

Best boosters in simulator

Recommended Posts

On 9/3/2018 at 3:49 PM, xsissel said:

image.png.5218f94c03c4b3cca5830df0545352f3.png

Two promo cards.

lol there’s something with the code then, that’s impossible to get. Only the 1st card has a chance to be a promo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

lol there’s something with the code then, that’s impossible to get. Only the 1st card has a chance to be a promo

Don't mention it to the other staff, they might delay open beta :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

lol there’s something with the code then, that’s impossible to get. Only the 1st card has a chance to be a promo

I don't think so, @Ultrakool. The 1st is supposed to be rare/ultrarare all the time, isn't it?
If you're right, that means that it'll be impossible to get promo versions of uncommon and common cards. Lyrish Knight's promo version which is shown in the screenshot can never be on the 1st spot.

However - I think it, there was a discussion about only one promo card per booster. Don't know where I read that though.

Edited by Nerevar
added Lyrish Knight example

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nerevar said:

I don't think so, @Ultrakool. The 1st is supposed to be rare/ultrarare all the time, isn't it?
If you're right, that means that it'll be impossible to get promo versions of uncommon and common cards. Lyrish Knight's promo version which is shown in the screenshot can never be on the 1st spot.

However - I think it, there was a discussion about only one promo card per booster. Don't know where I read that though.

Nah thats not how it works(AFAIK). It goes like this

1st card has 0.5% chance to be a promo, if not then it has a x chance to be a ultrarare, if not then it will be a rare. It is not dependent on the rarity of the promo card itself (as your example a uncommon lyrish knight or a common swamp drake). All other cards have 0% chance to be a promo.

So no, it is only supposed to be a rare/ultra rare provided you didnt get a promo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ultrakool said:

1st card has 0.5% chance to be a promo, if not then it has a x chance to be a ultrarare, if not then it will be a rare. It is not dependent on the rarity of the promo card itself (as your example a uncommon lyrish knight or a common swamp drake). All other cards have 0% chance to be a promo.

So no, it is only supposed to be a rare/ultra rare provided you didnt get a promo.

Ah OKay. That's news to me but makes sense aswell.
Pretend I didn't write anything ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.