Best boosters in simulator

olekkrol

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

lol there’s something with the code then, that’s impossible to get. Only the 1st card has a chance to be a promo

I don't think so, @Ultrakool. The 1st is supposed to be rare/ultrarare all the time, isn't it?
If you're right, that means that it'll be impossible to get promo versions of uncommon and common cards. Lyrish Knight's promo version which is shown in the screenshot can never be on the 1st spot.

However - I think it, there was a discussion about only one promo card per booster. Don't know where I read that though.

Edited by Nerevar
added Lyrish Knight example

1 hour ago, Nerevar said:

I don't think so, @Ultrakool. The 1st is supposed to be rare/ultrarare all the time, isn't it?
If you're right, that means that it'll be impossible to get promo versions of uncommon and common cards. Lyrish Knight's promo version which is shown in the screenshot can never be on the 1st spot.

However - I think it, there was a discussion about only one promo card per booster. Don't know where I read that though.

Nah thats not how it works(AFAIK). It goes like this

1st card has 0.5% chance to be a promo, if not then it has a x chance to be a ultrarare, if not then it will be a rare. It is not dependent on the rarity of the promo card itself (as your example a uncommon lyrish knight or a common swamp drake). All other cards have 0% chance to be a promo.

So no, it is only supposed to be a rare/ultra rare provided you didnt get a promo.

4 minutes ago, Ultrakool said:

1st card has 0.5% chance to be a promo, if not then it has a x chance to be a ultrarare, if not then it will be a rare. It is not dependent on the rarity of the promo card itself (as your example a uncommon lyrish knight or a common swamp drake). All other cards have 0% chance to be a promo.

So no, it is only supposed to be a rare/ultra rare provided you didnt get a promo.

Ah OKay. That's news to me but makes sense aswell.
Pretend I didn't write anything ;)

• 2 months later...