Important: Open Beta Status Announcement

MrXLink

On 5/20/2018 at 6:40 PM, fiki574 said:

No one is a passive aggressive b***h, I don't know how you people making psychological assumptions based on a single sentence.

Sure, a single sarcastic/snarky response to a snippet which was telling other people to gather some patience isn't enough to make you a passive-aggressive b***h, but the way you handled this, this and this posts is just asking for poking you with more reply-to-me style posts because your replies end up more on the angered side.

Edited by Sosh
added asterisks
zajonek1 likes this

42 minutes ago, Sosh said:

Sure, a single sarcastic/snarky response to a snippet which was telling other people to gather some patience isn't enough to make you a passive-aggressive b***h, but the way you handled this, this and this posts is just asking for poking you with more reply-to-me style posts because your replies end up more on the angered side.

Yet again, whatever I say, people will find a way to make it negative or draw out unintended negative parts. My posts have no intentions of harming anyone's feelings.

Fimion and Zyna like this

I am sorry to say that you are handling things quite pretentiously, fiki... Those responses like "So?" are triggering huge deal of people and show that you might be not empathic (like those being impatient and complaining about postponing game release).

9 minutes ago, zajonek1 said:

I am sorry to say that you are handling things quite pretentiously, fiki... Those responses like "So?" are triggering huge deal of people and show that you might be not empathic (like those being impatient and complaining about postponing game release).

Why would you be sorry? I'm opened to constructive, argument-supported criticism. I'm not denying I don't sometimes go "over the line" with certain phrases and statements. Some people might not be emphatic with us whatsoever, and we don't go around stating the same and blatantly complaining. That said, you can't really expect professionalism from some of us, for which this is the first bigger project with this amount of people. Understanding can be achieved from both sides, but frankly I'm at the point of trying my best to talk with different minded people the argumented way. If I feel people are too stubborn, I may sometimes overreact or just simply stop responding (it's usually the latter).

savumorso likes this

2 hours ago, zajonek1 said:

Those responses like "So?" are triggering huge deal of people and show that you might be not empathic

On the other hand who wouldn't get annoyed/cynical from time to time putting so much time and work into something to give it to the people for free and then you got so many people complaining and being clever with what you could have done better...you would have to be completly non empathic or some kind of buddhist monk who doesn't know anger. I wouldn't handle it so well i think and i'm glad there are people who keep showing patience and support and are constructive if they are critical.

Navarr, Ficohaker, Fimion and 1 other like this

16 hours ago, zajonek1 said:

Sounds like some people need to grow a spine, a thicker skin, and grow up. Not everyone is empathetic, not everyone gives a shit.

Honestly, people need to stop being such entitled retards.

On 5/8/2018 at 10:27 PM, Aviat0r said:

These are statistics which will not be affected by the GDPR, hence we're able to do such things. I'm currently coding an API for our Administration Tool but it could also be used as some sort of manager for your personal account when it's up an running and when I implemented the user functionality. It does take time though, but it also doesn't make any sense to produce some charts before the final release of the game.

From your user avatar i'm taking it you're building most of the website related API's (and other tools) in ASP.Net (MVC probably?)?

11 hours ago, xsissel said:

From your user avatar i'm taking it you're building most of the website related API's (and other tools) in ASP.Net (MVC probably?)?

Currently it is APS.Net, yes. Maybe we will change this later. Maybe not. Why did you ask?

On 4/27/2018 at 11:03 AM, Ultrakool said:

@Eviatar10 You say "Don't get me wrong pal" and "I want to remind you man that you still appreciate your work guys and i believe you do your best" but from others perspectives, some may find the tone of your post to be a little confrontational. I'm talking about stuff like: "this Method of you guys , is that look normal to you pal ?" is meant as a theoretical question and insinuates that since its our "method" we do it on purpose and that's not a normal thing to do. You responded to @Luki for linking all those dates of other games that you claim you dont care for, so why did you ask "Have you ever seen a game , promised to release a month after a month and consistently and repeatedly fails its fans down?" if you didn't want an answer? Seems like another theoretical question for which you purport to know the answer of, and when someone actually gives you evidence and answer to your questions, you respond negatively to that. General things like "Dont take me for a fool" has very negative connotations and also abit accusatory and confrontational like I mentioned. If you "dont think they fooled us with dates" why in your original post you said "stop making false dates"?

Overall of course in regards to the forum rules you are not breaking any, and accordingly no official action was taken, but that doesnt mean that people will not see or feel the negativity in your post and downvote or upvote based on their own opinions or beliefs of how the upvote and downvote system should be used. And thats how the system is designed. Overall, the content you shared in your post has a good sentiment to it, and in the end we did listen to that, but you could have carried the message in a better way.

thank you for the respond and i understand what you are saying , after all , English is not my main laguege so i may have sent some wrong masseges or expressed a wrong idea .

dunrell likes this

i really miss this game too much :'( , its was my daily game that i must play it every time i back from collage .

anyway i keep watching your work guys and im wishing for just get chance to enter beta taster or to do anything improve your prograss 

if you need donation or any help let me know , i have a job and stable salary to help you with or with any server problem since i work at network IT

On 6/1/2018 at 6:27 PM, Firecraft said:

i really miss this game too much :'( , its was my daily game that i must play it every time i back from collage .

anyway i keep watching your work guys and im wishing for just get chance to enter beta taster or to do anything improve your prograss 

if you need donation or any help let me know , i have a job and stable salary to help you with or with any server problem since i work at network IT

I don't mean any offense by saying this, but for an IT worker I find your skill in English disturbingly lacking.

dunrell likes this

5 minutes ago, AmazeRo said:

Lmao why point it out

Alright, I have a lotta time and really nothing else to do at the moment so I'm going to try jumping to a lot of assumtions. 

Firstly, the grammar and the language of the post would initially give off the vibe that he/she is not common with the english language, however the implication that he's/she's completed college and the really simple mistakes from "i back collage" and pretty much the whole post gives doubt to real age and occupation. 
Secondly, if the person consistently watches their work then he/she should already know that the site/group has a patreon he can donate to. His request for "a chance" to beta test also shoots doubt in that he hasn't come across the beta tester applications thread. 

For me, the real question is why are there 3 accounts without any posts upvoting/downvoting this comment

On 6/4/2018 at 2:26 AM, xsissel said:

I don't mean any offense by saying this, but for an IT worker I find your skill in English disturbingly lacking.

Although the accounts are made at different dates which hinders an argument that the accounts aren't under one person, it still doesn't counter the part in considering 3 silent accounts decide to upvote/downvote 1 single comment. 

I really just want something to spark on this forum, that would incite some more activity. I'm open to suggestions 

xsissel likes this

I dont know where to post this so here it is. If you google battleforge in germany the first logo you will see in the info box at the right isnt the original logo anymore its the skylords logo.

Isnt this awesome?

Just so you know my fellow lords.

LordLoyal likes this

5 hours ago, Quivun said:

Firstly, the grammar and the language of the post would initially give off the vibe that he/she is not common with the english language, however the implication that he's/she's completed college and the really simple mistakes from "i back collage" and pretty much the whole post gives doubt to real age and occupation. 

Well said. Especially for someone that went through college and more importantly 4 years of extensive IT training (in which I assume most books are mainly written in English), I doubt that you paid any attention whilst in college. So I too think either age of occupation has been altered in order to create a more "legit" story, for some reason.