Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Winchester

Connection to EA

I used to play this since it released till the end of it.

I've spent a lot of money during the time the servers were up and then of course, they closed it without giving back the money I've spent.

I've got two questions:

1. How will I know the servers this time won't go off?

2. Is there any compensation for users who've spent money and lost it?

Thanks in advance!

1. It all depends on us. If the pledgers (is that even a word?!) decide to jump off and there is no other way to create some kind of funds to keep the servers up and running ... Well, then we're doomed.

2. No, since this is not an EA "sponsored" project.

nielsjuh33 likes this

8 minutes ago, Winchester said:

I used to play this since it released till the end of it.

I've spent a lot of money during the time the servers were up and then of course, they closed it without giving back the money I've spent.

I've got two questions:

1. How will I know the servers this time won't go off?

2. Is there any compensation for users who've spent money and lost it?

Thanks in advance!

For the love of the poor Devs, THIS IS FREE, no money no nothing you can have all cards for free you jsut need to grind any money donated is spent on worknig on the game and you can not spend money as this game IS TOTALY FREE, EA does not allow profit from this so even if you wanted to play pay to win you could not. End of story read FAQ and rules more in the future.

Edited by Piromanijak

1 minute ago, Skankinpig said:

1. You don't.

2. No

This project has no connection to EA, the current developers owe you nothing, so it's a case of starting like everybody else. 

so better not risk it, thanks for the quick response

2 minutes ago, Piromanijak said:

For the love of the poor Devs, THIS IS FREE, no money no nothing you can have all cards for free you jsut need to grind any money donated is spent on worknig on the game and you can not spend money as this game IS TOTALY FREE, EA does not allow profit from this so even if you wanted to play pay to win you could not. End of story read FAQ and rules more in the future.

sorry but i remember how much "grinding" it required if you didn't spend money on the game. if a card costs 1300 bfp and you get 2-4 bfp per 30 min match, do the math yourself.

10 minutes ago, Winchester said:

so better not risk it, thanks for the quick response

sorry but i remember how much "grinding" it required if you didn't spend money on the game. if a card costs 1300 bfp and you get 2-4 bfp per 30 min match, do the math yourself.

its waaaay easy now to grind

1. From what you can see we are very generously funded by a lot of Patreon right now, so that seems very unlikely to happen for the foreseeable future.

2) We are not affliliated with EA. We cannot and will not be able to compensate you for anything you spend in the original game.

And think about it this way: now everyone will have a fresh start.

Questions answered and /locked