Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
triggz

Rate my Lost Souls PVP 1v1 deck

Hey guys, i loved playing pvp in battleforge and looking forward to the release.

What do you think about this 1v1 deck? Just put your opinions down there :P

thanks

lostsoulsdeck.png

@triggz the t1 is fine. If you like you could add life weaving (if you're going with lost reaver) or Nightguard (ng if you struggle against l units in t2).

In t2 darkelf assassins are a must have card as your standard attack force is night crawler + da. I would take out the Phalanx for that (they are a good bomb, but not essentially needed).

You should go with one l unit in lost souls (there are builds without, but it makes the deck much stronger). 
The choice is between lost reaver and mountaineer.
Lost reaver works better with life weaving. In that case you should kick Ice barrier and Lyrish knights out of the deck.
Mounti on the other hand usually works better with Miliz and Ice barrier. The lyrish knight is not essentially needed.

In t3 I would cross out the soul shatter, because you have stronger options.
Possible t3 would be:
Silverwind, Grigori, Shield building/Evacators woe/Ashbone, Cultist masters
Silverwind, Grigori, Shield building/Ashbone, Timeless one (with shield building and timeless one probably the strongest t3 defence, excluding church of negation)

triggz and ImperatorSK like this

50 minutes ago, darklionking said:

@triggz the t1 is fine. If you like you could add life weaving (if you're going with lost reaver) or Nightguard (ng if you struggle against l units in t2).

In t2 darkelf assassins are a must have card as your standard attack force is night crawler + da. I would take out the Phalanx for that (they are a good bomb, but not essentially needed).

You should go with one l unit in lost souls (there are builds without, but it makes the deck much stronger). 
Lost reaver works better with life weaving. In that case you should kick Ice barrier and Lyrish knights out of the deck.
Mounti on the other hand usually works better with Miliz and Ice barrier. The lyrish knight is not essentially needed.

Possible t3 would be:
Silverwind, Grigori, Shield building/Ashbone, Timeless one (with shield building and timeless one probably the strongest t3 defence, excluding church of negation)

If the enemy spawn a harvest he is dead right?

40 minutes ago, darklionking said:

Possible t3 would be:

This! Miliz is Home Soil.

It is worth to look over this too, the best guides if you plan to play more competetive. https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/1821-shadow-t1-pvp-guide-by-radicalx/ + https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/2486-battleforge-pvp-deck-overview-by-hirooo-radicalx / 

darklionking likes this

1 minute ago, andrekreator said:

overlord , lost spirit ship ?

Overlord for 2vs 2 only  of course small changers can be done depend what you want to play

2 hours ago, Simigr said:

If the enemy spawn a harvest he is dead right?

Nope, mass da + home soil (thanks forgot it :D ) + freeze + frost bite + protects (in the badest case aura) is fine to defend the harvester.

2 hours ago, andrekreator said:

overlord , lost spirit ship ?

I recommend not to use any t4 units in your PVP deck, neither 1on1 nor 2on2.
Usually you shouldnt be able to reach the t4 stage in PVP, otherwise you definitely could have ended the game much sooner.

That said, every t4 unit in your deck is a wasted slot.
In a normal pvp deck there should be 4-8 t1 cards, around 10 t2 cards and 2-4 t3 cards.

25 minutes ago, darklionking said:

Hmm. Unholy Hero + Dreadcharger?! Im sure that hiroo said its op in one of his streams  & RadicalX just forgot it in their guides :ph34r:

Edited by xHighTech
Kunzekalauer likes this

3 minutes ago, xHighTech said:

Hmm. Unholy Power + Dreadcharger?! Im sure that hiroo said its op in one of his streams :ph34r:

Pssshhh, are you crazy? The more people know about this tactic, the more matches I will lose!

Though I hink you mean unholy hero if you speak about t4 

Sry i felt like that i had to correct your T4 message.

Yes i meant unholy hero but you was faster with the quote while i edited. *lamer*

But now i know that you only meant T4 "Units" and not OP spells

Over and out

Edited by xHighTech

50 minutes ago, darklionking said:

Nope, mass da + home soil (thanks forgot it :D ) + freeze + frost bite + protects (in the badest case aura) is fine to defend the harvester.

I recommend not to use any t4 units in your PVP deck, neither 1on1 nor 2on2.
Usually you shouldnt be able to reach the t4 stage in PVP, otherwise you definitely could have ended the game much sooner.

In a normal pvp deck there should be 4-8 t1 cards, around 10 t2 cards and 2-4 t3 cards.

Let them say i remember enough battle who spells and units of t4 used in battle and the are critical for win.To reach that stage you need a good team and you have to face also good players

Edited by Simigr

Seems like this discussion is pointless.
To say it in Eirias words (out of this pvp deck guide:

So I heard that nobody plays t4 in PvP. T4 is awesome and I’m going to play it anyway! 

Power to you! Just please don’t rage when you lose. I’m all for people ignoring my advice and doing whatever the really want to do! I’m not here to force you to do anything, only to offer my advice and experience so you can accelerate your learning process. Not using t4 is probably something you would have figured out at some point (even I figured that one out on my own), because it’s really, really obvious when it comes down to it.

T4 requires 300 power, and a waiting period. Do you have any idea how fast I can murder someone with 300 power laying around in t3? Your monument that’s about to get built won’t stand a chance if we’re even, and if you’re winning so much that you can safely go t4, why don’t you just finish the game already? Even worse, that 300 power is not eco-friendly. It’s bound, which means it doesn’t get recycled. If it drops that’s a huge chunk of power gone, although it’s still permanently gone even if it doesn’t drop. Additionally, many maps don’t have enough orbs to allow you to t4 safely. Spending 300 power just invites such a massive counterattack that you have no hope of defending it—even if you bring Amii Ritual. And somehow have the power to play it. In fact, you’ll probably lose merely because you’re holding on to 300 power in your pool. Imagine you are building up power for t4 and I cast 2 soulshatters, or a sandstorm, or I just summon a Grigori and nasty it. If that doesn’t kill you (which it totally will, but maybe I was being dumb), I will still get more power than you. That sudden loss of 300 power will bring back somewhere between 100 and 200 by the time your monument gets up. Even then, I’ll be getting power faster than you because my void will have 300 power more than yours.

So if you think you have what it takes to play t4 in PvP, go for it. Just don’t hold me responsible for sending you out into the world uneducated.

Navarr likes this

Sry but Erias cant match me at any deck fight.Nothing personal with that guy just i have see how he is playing.Even Radical X if i remember correct and others had at least one spell or unit at t4.If they continue to say no maybe they dont want all to have t4 units

Its 2vs2 that means you can be a little weak at one point and your mate will cover you ,if both know how to play.

Edited by Simigr

As I already mentioned, nobody in ranked 2on2 had t4 cards in their deck. The exception would be a pure nature build with enlightment + unit/earthshaker. For the energy of t4 + a unit you can get nearly 3 Grigoris, which will be pretty hard to defend.

Navarr likes this

I feel like you built a fun deck there, obviously I would recommend ashbone pyros! the soul shatter can be absolutely obnoxious and I love it, even though it's not the strongest combo. If you are going to just nuke the base (it looks a lot like you are going to do so) add embalmers shrine, it's hilarious how a shadow phoenix revives itself from a singe nightcrawler. 
The thing about the soul explosion is, it costs you ton of charges. bombing the base with soulshatter and permareviving shadow phoenixes after that may delete the enemies base. if they can't handle the surpise burst damage. looks like a fun deck imo, but definetely needs some fine tuning (lost reaver, unholy power & life weaving for a nearly inderstructable tank with a revive; embalmers shrine, darkelf assasins, Ashbone pyros for counter attack potential and soul providing for the phoenixes)
I am kinda sceptical abt all the frost tier 1 and lyrish knights/phalanx

PS.: I remember playing with darklionking and am sure he gives some solid advice. ;)

triggz likes this