Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×

Maybe we can organize now the first Championship for the new Skylords ;)

i don't know, which cards I will have, but im ready to give some for the first place.

#

Anybody interested? So pls write your ideas ;)

u can write in German, Russian and Ukraine. and English of course :D

I hope,...see u soon ;)

twitch: Gornjak

Hello Gornjak :) 

Of cause this is a good idea etc. but someone had this idea long ago already, If I'm allowed to link you to his topic: 

I don't wanna be mean, but pls don't allow the people to write in German, Russian, Ukraine etc. because it is still against the rules and may end with a ban. 

And maybe it would need a little more information, about your idea, do you want that tournament in the Open Beta (obviously phase 2, because pvp isn't available in phase1)?
Is there a price to win?
Any specific rules? 
Would you like to lead this tournament?
Different categories like PvE / PvP?
And stuff like that.

I hope I didn't take the wind out of the sails, because the idea is still great ;)
And I'm pretty sure many people would like to join your Tournament, for example me :P 

Best greetings and much love <3 

Eirias and Fauchderial like this

13 hours ago, BurningWorld said:

Hello Gornjak :) 

Of cause this is a good idea etc. but someone had this idea long ago already, If I'm allowed to link you to his topic: 

I don't wanna be mean, but pls don't allow the people to write in German, Russian, Ukraine etc. because it is still against the rules and may end with a ban. 

And maybe it would need a little more information, about your idea, do you want that tournament in the Open Beta (obviously phase 2, because pvp isn't available in phase1)?
Is there a price to win?
Any specific rules? 
Would you like to lead this tournament?
Different categories like PvE / PvP?
And stuff like that.

I hope I didn't take the wind out of the sails, because the idea is still great ;)
And I'm pretty sure many people would like to join your Tournament, for example me :P 

Best greetings and much love <3 

About the idea,  it's great and I think it will take time to develop it, I agree that we should all use english too.

Ps. @BurningWorldyou think only about a price my little German friend ehehe ;)

Hey. Sorry i didnt now that somebody already write about a tournament. 

And i said about the language just for the People who cant speak english. Like me :D

Sorry for the short information and thanks for the link. 

It was just a fast idea :D

I will think about it and will write more. Ok :)?