Crogi's special deck purefire PVP

znee

Hello bois and girls,

As we know Open Beta is coming to us. That's why i would like to show you my pure fire deck (before the close).

There is a full deck.

image.thumb.png.90fe3ed055f75aed9d564add7cd59861.png

At start we summon Nomad to get asap first powerwall. We can used 3 Nomad to rush enemies (they getting dmg buff). We can use Sunderer or makeshift tower to destroy small monsters.

At tier 2 we got some combos - for example firedancers, raylling banner + girl power. This way you can easly take down power wells or orbs outlocated on map.

image.png.36ac7694fb863b22c2cbd87555769968.png0

Second one is Scythe Fiends/Skyfire Drake with ravage.

To quick down strong opponents you can summons enforcer.

image.png.31ce9c0048afab926108f5b8c55fd01d.png

Two card T3 to long games.

image.png.65740c6173751d0ff68d83ec5bad89f2.pngimage.png.d290bd53b41758ef3113a74f4b56e05b.png

We got here also control spells (offensiv) to doing dmg before heal up and etc.

What do you think about my special deck :)? Waiting for feedback!

Really sorry for my english (it's my biggest flaw)

Edited by znee

Scavenger is pretty much needed, and if you want to play a tower t1 play mortar not makeshift (does almost no dmg and only knockback small units for 60 Power + the knockback buged alot of times like the Windhunter knockback which means half of the squad can still attack). Mine is also not the best spell for Pure Fire in Fire/Nature you have combos like Hurricane/Root+ Mine but in Pure Fire Mine is to easy to avoid and cost 70 Power on U3 so pretty expensiv. Also Disenchant is nice to have, you can use Gladi for Disenchant but it is by far not that versatile than a spell that you can cast in any situation.

Also Girl power is not the strongest spell, opponents will just CC your Firedancer and for the 50 Power you can pretty much summon another unit that can be splitted against CC.

RadicalX and Necrospaz like this

Because you want to have the best possible deck in PVP.

It's like building a machine - if you want to know if it works well there is no point in watching how it works at half speed.
Means against low/midclass opponents there are tons of cards which would somehow work (for example nomads), but only games against good opponents will show if the build was good.

RadicalX and HeroPat like this

1 minute ago, darklionking said:

Because you want to have the best possible deck in PVP.

It's like building a machine - if you want to know if it works well there is no point in watching how it works at half speed.
Means against low/midclass opponents there are tons of cards which would somehow work (for example nomads), but only games against good opponents will show if the build was good.

While strictly true, it's also not entirely true. There are decks that work better against low/mid tier players than the 'best' decks, much like in any game. The 'best' decks are the best because they assume you are playing against other people with these decks and who will use the 'best' strategies. You can have decks that crush low/mid tier players more easily than you would by using a top tier deck purely because you're aiming to take advantage of mistakes in play or deck-building. Stuff like Cliffdancing for example, not going to work so well at top tier but man will it stomp people who don't know what to do against it.

That's right (even if cliffdancing is as annyoing in top tier as it is in low tier, but it's not an autowin), but with your "top tier" deck you should win on low/mid tier even if it takes a few more minutes.
Because you can't choose which opponent you will face in PVP (and therefore should be prepared to play against high tier players as well as low and mid tier) I would recommend to use a deck which works on all tiers.
And to come back to the originally discussion: Scavenger is definitely more usefull in PVP than nomads are :D

Fire decks are most of the time 0815. 

Imo nomad is pve but not PvP. For the beta start it is ok cause you will get nomad fast/cheap but the rest of the deck seems too rare/expensive. The half deck is rare/ultra rare.. better plan decks with commons/uncommons and only some rare. Apart from how fast we will have decks finish...I don't like makeshift tower.. perhaps in 2v2 but not 1v1. If you play large t1 take wrecker. His ability is strong for rush but mortar would be fine in the background with that high range