Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Gunilia

First thing you'll do when you can access the open beta?

Yeah as the title says, what will be the first thing you'll do once the beta opens up? Cause I haven't made up my mind yet :wrathgazer:

And just a side-note, as I understand it, the open beta has a larger chance of launching on Friday the 23rd than any other day.

3 minutes ago, batorfly said:

I just stay in chat on forum watch the rainbow of hype trains and kappas, and wait for questions like: Has beta started? where is my launcher? why can't i open battleforge, and answer them in this chaos. 

that's where you're wrong kiddo, you are with me in battleforge doing missions, come on... 

1 hour ago, Piromanijak said:

go in a custom game with 2 friends who did not ever play this before, crush them 1 v 2  :kappaross:

Don't you need to wait until summertime to play PVP?

16 minutes ago, Gunilia said:

Don't you need to wait until summertime to play PVP?

You know :kappaross:

Soul shatter and portal nexus a like :kappaross:

A well timed second chance can be devastating to your friends too :kappaross:

Gonna spend a lot of time messing with the forge when i was younger while this game was out me and my brother had a lot of good times on their testing each other while making limits for each other with what t hey could do for nostalgia

Dick around in forge mode for a bit, then grind missions for cards, dick around in forge some more... then more missions... bascially an endless cycle of dicking around in forge and grinding.  I hope that since there WILL be an account wipe after stage 3 of the beta we have greater access to cards, for both testing and just fun, and access gets toned down after phase 3.