Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Fyrios

Best cards in the game (?!)

So I wanted to know what you guys think could be the best cards in the game. Since "best" is a bit of a loose term I made up 5 categories.

Give me what you think is the strongest in PvP (1), strongest in PvE (2), Funniest one (3), Most versatile one (4) and just which holds a special place in your heart (5)

You can mention one card in each category or do a ranking in each category if you feel like it.
I mainly want to know what you guys think :) 

The Harvester has a special Place in my Heart ever since, in the early days of battleforge, i accidentally got the promo version through a trade. I never noticed that it was a super special card, i just thought it looked cool and it has some pretty sweet Skills as well, with raising Minions and Siege-Damage. Has since then always been the backbone of my Shadow-Deck.

Strongest in PvP (1) -  Firedancer - they just win games, man..

Strongest in PvE (2) - Easy Lost Spirit Ship

Funniest one (3) - Giant Slayer - a little guy carrying a huge ass thumb on his back

Most versatile one (4) - Windweavers

Holds a special place in my heart (5) - Defenders

BurningWorld and Fyrios like this

1 hour ago, Fyrios said:

So I wanted to know what you guys think could be the best cards in the game. Since "best" is a bit of a loose term I made up 5 categories.

Give me what you think is the strongest in PvP (1), strongest in PvE (2), Funniest one (3), Most versatile one (4) and just which holds a special place in your heart (5)

You can mention one card in each category or do a ranking in each category if you feel like it.
I mainly want to know what you guys think :) 

They are not categories strongest and weak cards depend if you know to play them or not depends the players and choices of card you have in your deck

BFlove123 likes this

PVP - no clue
PVE - Amii-Monument
Funny - none really
Versatile - Netherwarp or if combos are allowed CM + FoF
Special: Ashbone Pyro

Edited by Treim

Strongest in PvP (1) -  Green Nomads - Yes I enjoyed to rush

Strongest in PvE (2) - Juggernaut - probabably not best but I liked wreaking buildings in campaign

Funniest one (3) - Santa Claus - wth ?!

Most versatile one (4) - Coldsnap - hated this card when I was younger

Holds a special place in my heart (5) - Mo - :mo:

(Thanks Demiron for the answering format :P )

Edited by Fyrios
Demiron likes this

(1) PvP: Firedancer

(2) PvE: Depends, favourite is Grinder

(3) Fun: Harvester

(4) Ver: Windweavers + Shaman/heal

(5) <3: Mighty Mo

(1) Never played PVP that actively so I don't know, but when I did play it I saw my opponents often use Nightguard

(2) In PVE I did use the Juggernaut a lot with great success

(3) Curse of Oink

(4) Skeleton Warriors with their unholy armor

(5) There are too many that holds a special place in my heart :')

the strongest in PvP (1)              = Harvester (T2 XL = Holy Sh**)

strongest in PvE (2)                    = Forrest Elder (Green)

Funniest one (3)                         = QueekQueek

Most versatile one (4)                 = Mo

special place in your heart (5)     = Can`t choose between Harvester, Grim Bahir and Fallen Skyelf (Puprle has the best design)

(1) Depends on alot of variables, cards like curse well & timeless one are quite broken, but since alot of games don't even reach the T3 stage, my choice will be Phasetower (offers clear advantages in every possible scenario & freewins against a good amount of decks) 

(2) Amii-Monument makes PvE way too easy and offers more than every other card in the game. Nothing else can get even close to it

(3) Most enjoyable card to play for me was Mo, because his ability animations were spammable, which looks so cool 

(4) From a PvP perspective I'd say Ashebone Pyro, who is playable and viable in almost every deck and every possible scenario, otherwise cards like Windweavers & Frostmage or Shadowphoenix do very well in both gamemodes. Same goes for Cultistmaster FoF voidmanipulation

(5) Portal Nexus, for me the most enjoyable card to play in PvP when mastered. Allows to make powerful strategic moves and teleporting allows units to dodge almost every ranged attack projectile

the strongest in PvP (1)              = Harvester (shadow card) it was a T2 XXL unit was really good (with Nox trooper spam its was quite a strong rusher build)

strongest in PvE (2)                    = Forrest Elder (Nature card ) it was a great front laner (if you had a Razor leave in the back those 2 could do massive dmg) 

Funniest one (3)                         = QueekQueek i like the idea of smashing that pig with a giant his club

Most versatile one (4)                 = Windweavers where quite good in combination the heal of the Shaman (both nature cards)

special place in your heart (5)     = Forrest Elder it was the first card i got from a card pack i bought

PVP = Harvester & Fire dancer

PVE = wheel of gifts and ami monument (windweavers as best common card)

funny = dont know

most versatile = manawing t1 flyers

special place = mana wings and (a knock back frost/nature creature (forgot name))

PvP: Not sure, but I think Timeless One and Tremor are quiet some powerhouses

PvE: Wheel of Gifts before it got fixed / Batariel

Funny: Easteregg lol

Versatile: Giant Slayer; He counters XL, can be used as a Siege unit, for split attacks, is swift, has a (weak) CC, can deal tons of dmg to non-XL units

Special place: Juggernaut ofc!

Edited by Metagross31
forgot versatile