Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MrXLink

What the heck?! My rep is gone!

The last reputation score i remember was 25, it doesn't really matter if i have 25 / 500 or 0. It could be worse. So feel free to correct the reputation points.

Greetings

KnutM

Stahlos likes this

3 hours ago, KnutM said:

The last reputation score i remember was 25, it doesn't really matter if i have 25 / 500 or 0. It could be worse. So feel free to correct the reputation points.

Greetings

KnutM

Ladies and gentleman, this is the spirit.

I'm not sure how many I had. I wasn't That active as of late but when this first started I was. I made some discussions It was around 20 to 40 Something I Realy cant remember wish I could check but when I just got back to getting on this hype train was when the rep went away lol.

i had 2 but i only have one now. such a lonely rep point :(. Although i registered since the project started i dont usually post on the forums which also explains my low post count + rep points (: 

Oh I didn't see this post, so that's what happened to the little bit of rep I had :P Doesn't matter too much I think?

edit: Oh yeah, I think I had 5 or 6, I don't really know :S 

Edited by Dodotron

14 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

I didnt react on this post because I dont really cared so much. I dont even know how much I had, but now I am wondering. How do I check?

used to be possible through google webcache but unfortunately I dont think its cached anymore. There is a log though from what Ive heard from link.

SilenceKiller99 likes this