Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Taurusfire

Being able to input how many boosters you buy

Heya,

I know we won't have this much BF points when the game is completely open, but there are alot of people who stack points before buying up packs. wouldn't it be nice if you were able to input how many packs you want to buy?

"i want to buy 11 packs, "inputs 11". System: "Are you sure you want to buy 11 packs for 5.500 BF?".

it now takes some time clicking and clicking that "buy" and "Ok" button, so it would create alot more flexibility.

In adition to this, another suggestion:

When you click on buy, it asks you "do you really want to buy this item?"

When you are able to input more then 1 pack, it would be nice if it could give a little review of your order here.

"Do you really want to buy 11 Twilight boosters?"

BF Buying items.png

Edited by Taurusfire
Fauchderial, Easy and Graaf_Markus like this

25 minutes ago, Ladadoos said:

Implementing this is very easy, although you have to wonder if it's really necessary. I guess this is more of a 'why not?' situation.

Exactly! so why not ;)

Edited by Taurusfire

Well I think the same as Ladadoos, I mean it's not really neccesary when the full game is up, since you won't have that amount of BFP you got in the CB right now ;) 

And if you played like a week to afford 3 boosters (not sure if that's realistic) I think you also got the time, to do those 6 clicks and buy them xD

For closed beta I agree: 

i-need-it-right-now-meme.jpg

PS: not sure if that's the right place here but do you guys know if I for example have 3 boosters click open booster, and click open booster at the next booster without flipping the cards, they'll be added to the inventory anyways right? :O 

Edited by BurningWorld
Added the Post Skriptum (is that the right thing?) part

2 hours ago, BurningWorld said:

PS: not sure if that's the right place here but do you guys know if I for example have 3 boosters click open booster, and click open booster at the next booster without flipping the cards, they'll be added to the inventory anyways right? ?

That is the only way i do it :D

BurningWorld likes this