Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Sign in to follow this  
Enginenilla

voice chat

Posted (edited)

the original chat had many options like group, party, beginner and other stuff like that but mid game it was hard to tell your team member what to do and where to go and hard to plan attack or defense when needed. will there be any option to add voice chat to matches? It will really help communication and winning potential.

Edited by Enginenilla

Posted (edited)

If you had a teammate who didn't know what to do. You could always try using the (attention) ping system battleforge had. It gave audio and visual feedback to your whole team on what they should be doing and where.

There were a few different pings you could use to assist your teammates:
1. General attention ping.
2. Defend here ping.
3. Attack here ping.

I believe there were one or two more i missed but what im trying to say is that i don't think voice comms is necessary. Although maybe not as reliable as voice comms, the ping system and chat battleforge had was enough to communicate effectively with your teammates more often then not. 

Edited by Ironshaduw

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, sanyavok9 said:

They have a bfr discord

but when u want to talk with others, you won't necessaraly want others to know your strategy btw :P + having more than 100 people on the same voice channel seems too much loud... (5 vocal room isn't enough...). 

the biggest problem is to have trash talk on voice chat.

I love the idea of @Enginenilla btw.

Edited by Fauchderial

1 hour ago, Fauchderial said:

but when u want to talk with others, you won't necessaraly want others to know your strategy btw :P + having more than 100 people on the same voice channel seems too much loud... (5 vocal room isn't enough...). 

the biggest problem is to have trash talk on voice chat.

I love the idea of @Enginenilla btw.

I never seen a decent in-game voice chat. There is always something wrong with it and yes its usually the toxic ppl. I'll just stick to team speak and my friends. I can type fast if I really want to tell something to somebody. Besides I think the game is far from complete so even if they will add a voice chat thats going to be / should be done later

On 9.3.2018 at 9:21 PM, Ironshaduw said:

If you had a teammate who didn't know what to do. You could always try using the (attention) ping system battleforge had. It gave audio and visual feedback to your whole team on what they should be doing and where.

There were a few different pings you could use to assist your teammates:
1. General attention ping.
2. Defend here ping.
3. Attack here ping.

I believe there were one or two more i missed but what im trying to say is that i don't think voice comms is necessary. Although maybe not as reliable as voice comms, the ping system and chat battleforge had was enough to communicate effectively with your teammates more often then not. 

Need help and meet here are the pings you missed :)