32 bit people

BFlove123

well me and lot ppl came from a period were battle forge was 32 bit...why now u do that to us and make it for 64 bit? i just waited from 2015 for nothing..i dont play lot pc and thats why i have not a good one.. when i learn for the reborn i said umm k i can play that(32bit) also why dont make it to support 32 bit too its that hard? i just want to faking die slowly and painful :) 

Is your processor not supporting 64-bit or only your OS?

Since you are not intressted in a high tech gaming pc. It should be possible to get some 2nd hand pc from 2015, eh?

Sorry to be sarcastic, but it sounds bit for me like you cannot go outside anymore because your shoes got old.

Our launcher and needed files were compiled for 64bit Windows because of the technical stuff where 32bit Windows might misbehave. We might compile binaries for 32bit Windows, but in today's world it's really the easiest way to upgrade your Windows.

well my pc supports 64 bit but i did 32 bit(dont ask me why) cause it didnt bother me(cause i didnt know and iam not the bigest gamer overall just needed a pc for internet those times) well yeah.. looks like i have to format :S

Edited by BFlove123

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/6/2019 at 12:04 PM, Kubik said:

I already did all changes to Launcher that was needed to build also for 32 bit, now Aviator working on downloading the correct launcher version for your system in the updater, so (probably) soon. :D 

Kubik saves the day as usual #GOTEAMKUBIK <3 

• 1 month later...