3 - Groups do not get destroyed when there is only one player left while you are in a lobby

Ladadoos

NAME: Groups do not get destroyed when there is only one player left while you are in a lobby

SEVERITY: 3

REPRODUCIBILITY: ALWAYS

DESCRIPTION: If you have a lobby with two players for example and the non-leader player leaves the group, the leader is left in a 1 man group. The group should be disbanded.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it's fixed. If I am in a group with John and I leave (he is party leader), I am able to invite him to my group (which means his group got disbanded). So I guess technically speaking this bug is fixed, although the group/lobbies are a cluster f*** at the moment and issues arise when he accepts my group invite. I can't tell certain.

• 1 month later...

Right now if a player is alone in a lobby, "This player is already in a group" is given as an error when you attempt to invite that player to a group. So this is technically not causing any issues and is consistent in behavior now. However, being able to invite players which are in a 'one person group' would still be a nice feature.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2018 at 9:09 AM, fiki574 said:

@Ladadoosis it fixed?

The bug mentioned here isn't fixed, but my previous post still applies:

On 5/5/2018 at 11:29 AM, John said:

Right now if a player is alone in a lobby, "This player is already in a group" is given as an error when you attempt to invite that player to a group. So this is technically not causing any issues and is consistent in behavior now. However, being able to invite players which are in a 'one person group' would still be a nice feature.

• 2 weeks later...

@fiki574 It is still pretty much what @John said: Right now if a player is alone in a lobby, "This player is already in a group" is given as an error when you attempt to invite that player to a group. So this is technically not causing any issues and is consistent in behavior now. However, being able to invite players which are in a 'one person group' would still be a nice feature.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use