Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

MrXLink

Closed Beta Access Giveaway #2

NOTE: This giveaway is currently over.
The winners have been calculated! Congratulations to:

Winner #1: @Aazrl
Winner #2: @Roguzf
Winner #3: @Roger1995
Winner #4: @Contrax
Winner #5: @BionicReaper

Greetings, Skylords, Skyladies, Skythings!

Here's yet another forum closed beta access giveaway! Due to our Discord giveaway system being down through a critical error, we will have 5 winners today!

Please note that this giveaway rewards active forum members. This means that your forum contributions and activity will help you have a bigger chance to be picked in the giveaway. Forum members that are active will gain a higher % chance to win; however it is completely possible that a non-active member wins as well. We will roll for active/less active first, then for a win in said group.

The thread opens and the giveaway starts NOW and lasts until midnight CET on the 23rd of February (29h from now). After that, the thread will be locked, and winners will be contacted through PM. There will be 5 winners today!
Winners will be calculated and announced on Sunday evening (25th) due to private time constraints.

Forum and Discord blacklists apply to this giveaway.
Making multiple posts in this thread has zero influence on your win chances. 
Multiaccounting is strictly forbidden and may result in being blacklisted. This applies even if only one account enters the giveaway!
There will likely be more future forum giveaways like this!

To enter, all you have to do is reply to this topic!
Good luck out there, Skylords, and hope to see you in the forge soon!

Give me one (>º.º)>
give me one (>º.º)>
give me one (>º.º)>
give me one (>º.º)>
give me one (>º.º)>
give me one (>º.º)>
give me one (>º.º)>
give me one (>º.º)>
give me one (>º.º)>
give me one (>º.º)>
give me one (>º.º)>
give me one (>º.º)>