Why Thunder Wagon isn't called Fire Wagon?

Wampire

5 hours ago, MR_CHAOS said:

cus thunder is friends with lightning, lightning is electricity, electricity is an important invention for mankind, and the first big invention for mankind was fire.

Duh.. 

Still it's like calling a car powered by fuel a water car. There is no water and Thunder Wagon is all fire, everything has fire effects and stuff and it definitely has nothing to do with thunders.

5 hours ago, HeroPat said:

Screenshot_2018-02-25-12-20-13.thumb.png.31f615dcf94e34c1f3d0d0ea683f610e.pngMaybe they called it thunderwagon  because if you play the card, it comes from sky down to the ground.. like a thunder ?

It's probably it, but I will still argue for fun that it could been meteorite as well and with speed it goes it almost turns into huge fireball.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2018 at 4:37 PM, Wampire said:

Still it's like calling a car powered by fuel a water car. There is no water and Thunder Wagon is all fire, everything has fire effects and stuff and it definitely has nothing to do with thunders.

r/wooosh

On 2/25/2018 at 6:19 AM, HeroPat said:

Screenshot_2018-02-25-12-20-13.thumb.png.31f615dcf94e34c1f3d0d0ea683f610e.pngMaybe they called it thunderwagon  because if you play the card, it comes from sky down to the ground.. like a thunder ?

Except thunder is the sound. Lightning is the thing you actually see. So it should be called "lighting wagon". 

Edited by ferevus

1 hour ago, BurningWorld said:

Why are eggplants called eggplants tho? I mean they don't grow eggs, or do they?

But they look like eggs when they are unripe.

3 hours ago, HeroPat said:

Is it possible to rename cards?:o

I mean it sounds not that hard to do but I have no knowledge in these programmer things 

It's super easy to change displayed name, even simple mod can do. Hardest thing will be to correct cards graphics unless they are created dynamically by game.