Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Sign in to follow this  
Danki

Old Accounts

Good morning guys,

i have a question about my old Battleforge Accounts. in the past i played BF since the first Day and i have tree old Accounts. can i log in me in Battleforge Reborn???

Greetings Danki

This is directly quoted from the faq:

Will I be able to use my old account?
No. As we are not EA we do not have access to your old accounts and most likely never will, so you will have to create a new one and start from scratch. We know this is annoying but there is no way for us to retrieve account information. At least you can play the game again though!

20 minutes ago, ThomasMann said:

Man I was praying for the "of course I will read the FAQ"... I feel so disappointed 

LOL :kappaross:

Please read the forum rules and FAQ before posting on this forum.

Then, use the search function to find threads that may be like yours, as there have been plenty and plenty of threads like this.
This prevents hundreds of copies of the same threads clogging the forums, as well as it ensures that your thread won't backlash and/or cause arguments.
Also, please stop calling people out. It's really sad.
On top of that, if we catch you multiaccounting in Skylords Reborn, you are likely to expect account termination.

/closed