Games you play while waiting

EpicStormer

According to my profile picture, Crusader Kings 2 <3:D.
Started Hearthstone yesterday.
and a little bit of ARK.
and hopefully soon Skylords Reforge will be the only game in this list. *_*

PS: If someone else plays ARK, me and my friend stop ark for a while and don't need our stuff + dinos anymore. If someone wants it, preferably not people from an Alpha tribe, just message me in Forum. The stuff is on Official Nitrado 215 (Standard Map). 

VRChat, Hearts of Iron IV, Fortnite, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, Overwatch. 
I hope to add Skylords reborn to that list.

Were on the 5th year now since EA pulled the plug on BF, October 31st, 2013 to be exact.

I genuinely can't wait to finally be able to return to the old stomping grounds of the forge! 
Time for the hype train!

At the moment I'm playing Battlezone, the re-release of a 20 year old game I loved, and Battleworlds Kronos, which reminds me a lot of a series of games called Battle Isle from more like 25 years ago. Oh, and Satellite Reign, which is a bit like the Syndicate games which are about as old. Nostalgia rules the day for me right now!

I'm also always in the middle of a selection from about 10 others like Baldurs Gate, NWN, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Bioshock, Pillars of Eternity.

Also, I play EVE. I don't care about your opinion, it's an awesome game and anyone doesn't think so clearly never jumped in a PvP frigate looking for a fight. Burn Jita was crazy fun. Join EVE today (http://secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=4f9d4055-d935-4c53-a774-5747fffb32d0&action=buddy), the only good mining is salt mining from pubbie tears!

Edited by Archeon
Typo

Minecraft, Age of Empires, Battle Realms, Dark Souls 3, Europa Universalis 4, Brawlhalla, Black Squad, Bloons TD Battles, Rome Total War 1+2, GTA Online and BF 1 xDD

When Skylords Reborn will get in Open Beta i think its the only game i will play :D

League of Legends, Dota 2, WoW, Warframe, Total war Warhammer 2, Starcraft 2, Warcraft 3, Endless legend/space 2, Dynasty warriors 9, overwatch and Paladins 

BUT one day i will be able to Play battleforge and cry myself to sleep because it came back

On 16/03/2018 at 10:14 AM, Archeon said:

At the moment I'm playing Battlezone, the re-release of a 20 year old game I loved, and Battleworlds Kronos, which reminds me a lot of a series of games called Battle Isle from more like 25 years ago. Oh, and Satellite Reign, which is a bit like the Syndicate games which are about as old. Nostalgia rules the day for me right now!

I'm also always in the middle of a selection from about 10 others like Baldurs Gate, NWN, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Bioshock, Pillars of Eternity.

Battlezone is also a big favourite mine. Are you referring to BZ2 Combat Commander that just got released? I'm on the fence about getting it, read some reviews regarding the A.I. that is worse than in the original. What's your experience been so far?
Totally forgot about Satellite Reign, I played an early version with very little content but I still remember the atmospheric art style. Maybe I should taken another stab at it.
Mass Effect and Dragon Age are pretty much the newer cornerstones of RPG :) I also love Arx Fatalis, give it a try if you liked Ultima Underworld or Deus Ex. Or any other immersive RPGs where you actually have to think for yourself.
I see you like strategy and RPG games, what did you think of Spellforce 3? Apart from the art style it did not woo me. Spellforce 1 is still far superior to most games released today.
Also try Divinity Original Sin 2 once you're done with NWN (there is a remaster coming out), BG and PoE.
Regarding Bioshock, as much as I liked the first, Singularity and Prey are so much better. Give them a try. Singularity costs peanuts nowadays. Prey has fantastic atmosphere, much like Bioshock had back in its heyday.

To progress the thread, my partner asked for a more mellow strategy game to play that has an economy system (so not Starcraft :P) and good graphics so I've gone through the Settlers series (she liked Cultures back in the day) and found Settlers 6. Never played it before, gave it a try before getting her a copy and I'm hooked. It's still a lot of fun after so many years. Feels great to find a good strategy game after all this time, as they are now a rarity.

Also currently (re)playing Dead Space, Red Dead Redemption, Condemned 2 and Alan Wake. Altman be praised.

So what we played since 2013... thats alot i think :D played and stopped playing CSGO felt like a long time.

Played and got dissapointed by Destiny 

Played and ENJOYED ALOT Tekken 7

played best Card game (witout RTS elements :D) Elder Scrolls Legends and also had a bit of Fun in the Fable Card game (Fable Fortune).

Edited by Sekij