Favorite Element

Favorite Element  

218 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite element?

• Fire
    • Frost
    • Nature
    • Shadow
  2. 2. How did you decide on your favorite element?

• Aesthetics (Looks, Feel)
    • Gameplay (Good combos, Playstyle of the deck)
    • Both equally

So I've been reading through some builds and been wondering: What's your favorite element?

And what's the deciding factor for you: Aesthetics or Gameplay?

My personal favorite is Nature because of the look & theme of the cards and support possibilities.

Both are important for me. Maybe everyone will put fire or shadow (i think since i saw so many gameplays with both factions)

Frost and Nature are the best ones for me although i could only pick one so.. FROSTT

Edited by Roguzf

It probably Shadow for me with a slight edge over Fire - both enable an aggressive spellheavy playstyle as both have powerful offensive spells and a good amount of void manipulation. My favourite probably is still if you combine the both of them in a Bandit deck with Bloodhorns, Frenetic Assault, Cluster Explosion, Infect, Soulshatter and completely erase a base in a few seconds just to get all the power back with Shrine of War or Cultist Master + Furnace of Flesh combo.

It's great seeing so much love for all of the elements here. <3

This time around I have decided to create a themed deck for each one to honor them all. :hype:

So if you'll excuse me, I'll be busy with the deck builder for some time. :rolleyes:

Ever since i dabbled in all of the elements shortly after joining battleforge, I have mainly been a frost player! My favorite deck is pure frost, and seriously how many pure frost players do you see out there? I also like to play Frost/Shadow and Frost/Nature, but not really Frost/Fire.

Overall, all of the elements are cool and I like to play with and against all of them!

On 3/5/2018 at 11:53 PM, DuellLord said:

Pure Shadow. Although i think most here know me more as lost souls player.

Btw Im a bit confused that there are nearly 50 percent that voted for nature :D

PvE players perhaps? ;)