Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

[Important] Open Beta Delayed   01/21/18

We made an important announcement about the open beta, please read it carefully : https://goo.gl/nnSfpN  
MrXLink

Closed Beta Access Giveaway #1

NOTE: The winners have been announced and the giveaway is over! Congratulations to:

Winner #1: @TheSInEater 
Winner #2: @FreshPro
Winner #3: @Chimaka( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Greetings, Skylords, Skyladies, Skythings!

As promised on our Discord server, we hereby bring you a different kind of Closed Beta access giveaway, in order to give active forum members and non-discord members a chance to get into closed beta as well, before Open Beta is upon us. 

Please note that this giveaway rewards active forum members. This means that your forum contributions and activity will help you have a bigger chance to be picked in the giveaway. Forum members that are active will gain a higher % chance to win; however it is completely possible that a non-active member wins as well. We will roll for active/less active first, then for a win in said group.

The giveaway starts NOW and lasts until midnight CET (24h from now). Winners will be announced when results have been calculated. The thread will be locked, and winners will be contacted through PM.
There will be 3 winners. We will pick 3 winners at the end of this event and contact them through PM. Posts after 24h will not count.
Forum and Discord blacklists apply to this giveaway.
Multiaccounting is strictly forbidden and may result in being blacklisted. This applies even if only one account enters the giveaway!
There will be future giveaways like this!

To enter, all you have to do is reply to this topic!
Good luck out there, Skylords, and hope to see you in the forge soon!

NOTE: Due to the nature of the forums and the way this giveaway is calculated, it may take a day or two after the topic has closed before winners are announced. Be mindful of this!

Give me (>º.º)>
Give me (>º.º)>
Give me (>º.º)>
Give me (>º.º)>
Give me (>º.º)>
Give me (>º.º)>
Give me (>º.º)>
Give me (>º.º)>
Give me (>º.º)>
Give me (>º.º)>
Give me (>º.º)>
Give me (>º.º)>