Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Sign in to follow this  
Tetroniks

Are they going to have merch or smthing?

It will be nice to sell some merch! I will definately buy like small toy/statiue of my favourite cards. Or A real deck of cards in the real life you know? Like Yu-Gi-Oh at the time. It will be nice to have a real one and just sleep with it every night :D I am so passionate about those kkind of things !

40 minutes ago, Tetroniks said:

It will be nice to sell some merch! I will definately buy like small toy/statiue of my favourite cards. Or A real deck of cards in the real life you know? Like Yu-Gi-Oh at the time. It will be nice to have a real one and just sleep with it every night :D I am so passionate about those kkind of things !

this didnt work with the EA so i dont think so 

4 hours ago, Tetroniks said:

There was a guy that replicated with great precission the blades of a shadow unit. It's in this forum. You should ask him if he can work on something for you :P

6 hours ago, Tam Hawkins said:

they can't.

EA does not allow them to make money like that.

Ah.. it would've been cool tho... I am sure i can make like a deck of cards like yu gi oh obes but for BF... I will sell the package for like 1 $ to fans of the game xD

Actually I know a way in which we could make money from merchandise but it's if Hawk, Blank and Link want to go that route. It's too soon to do anything though as making merchandise is expensive and we don't have the funds to go around making them currently. I have experience in advertising and marketing and I have done some looking into this and have figures and such as well.

On 31-1-2018 at 9:24 PM, Kiwi said:

Actually I know a way in which we could make money from merchandise but it's if Hawk, Blank and Link want to go that route. It's too soon to do anything though as making merchandise is expensive and we don't have the funds to go around making them currently. I have experience in advertising and marketing and I have done some looking into this and have figures and such as well.

Please dont... You know that EA does not want you to make money, and try to sue you if you do. So please don't even try to risk that all this work/time/effort/waiting is all for nothing.

58 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Please dont... You know that EA does not want you to make money, and try to sue you if you do. So please don't even try to risk that all this work/time/effort/waiting is all for nothing.

I know what I am doing and it doesn't involve EA at all or any of their work don't worry.

23 hours ago, Kiwi said:

I know what I am doing and it doesn't involve EA at all or any of their work don't worry.

Of there is anything that we can help... just wish for it and we will make it happen ( if it's evolving the community) you are one sweet red haired mermaid @Kiwi

Edited by Tetroniks

On 4.2.2018 at 11:15 PM, Kiwi said:

I can already see the Kiwi, Fiki and InsanHawk t-shirts and figures^^

I would love to buy figures and t-shirts or hoodies from BattleForge. There was even once a original, licensed by EA Juggernaut figure that you could buy, I always wanted to get one, but I never did.

As for merchandise idea, like I said I would love to have possibility to buy stuff like that, but EA is really greedy, they don't screw around and I would rather have no merchandise, but at least this whole game project would be safe. I'm sure everyone now after so many years just wants to play the game.

I would say that for people that just want to have BattleForge T-shirts, I know there are websites on the internet where you can design your own T-Shirt, maybe use picture from the internet and I guess you could use BattleForge art or something.