What do you do in life?

thycarlsagan

17 hours ago, Eirias said:

I'm a student. Hoping to begin my PhD studies next semester.

would either of you be interested in collaborating on some kind of animated video? My own animation skills are very poor (and limited to 2D), but I think I'm a good storyteller :) 

sure thing. Hit me up via private message with your pitch @Eirias

thycarlsagan likes this

Great to hear from you guys.

19 hours ago, Eirias said:

I'm a student. Hoping to begin my PhD studies next semester.

@thycarlsagan @Kiliangg would either of you be interested in collaborating on some kind of animated video? My own animation skills are very poor (and limited to 2D), but I think I'm a good storyteller :) 

Maybe but i'm not sure, i'm very busy at the moment. Also i haven't learned animation yet. 

22 hours ago, Kiliangg said:

Where you you study?

At home from youtube and other websites.

kggx likes this

9 hours ago, Phoenix1664 said:

i am an ICT Technician for the RAF.................so i basically drink lots of tea:)

Nice. I have a RAF officer hat since i'm a hardcore british plane player in WT :P

For me, i'm an electronic technician and i'll study architecture soon.

Edited by Secvndvs

Worked as every form of Tech Support possible, went to school for 3D Graphic Design, but currently unable to work because of health issues stemming from the stress of working 100+ hours a week for years. Don't do it, your body can only take so much (who knew?).

I would love to learn 3D animation though; My hobby is making art for the old C&C games.

Edited by Titan
thycarlsagan likes this

14 hours ago, Secvndvs said:

Nice. I have a RAF officer hat since i'm a hardcore british plane player in WT :P

For me, i'm an electronic technician and i'll study architecture soon.

Ha nice mate i used to play WT like alot

13 hours ago, Titan said:

Worked as every form of Tech Support possible, went to school for 3D Graphic Design, but currently unable to work because of health issues stemming from the stress of working 100+ hours a week for years. Don't do it, your body can only take so much (who knew?).

I would love to learn 3D animation though; My hobby is making art for the old C&C games.

Ahhhh good old C&C takes me back to good times no one messes with my obelisks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...