Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Mo

Keep the card in the beginning

When the beta goes out and we can play battleforge we will win cards but I wonder if after he will have updates that can remove all our work at the beginning. Since it's in launches.

1 hour ago, Tam Hawkins said:

They will have at least one reset when we go from open beta to actuall release maybe also one reset when we go from open beta phase1 into open beta phase2.

1 hour ago, Mo said:

When the beta goes out and we can play battleforge we will win cards but I wonder if after he will have updates that can remove all our work at the beginning. Since it's in launches.

What Tam Hawkins said is true. They did state that. However, if I remember correctly, in the post about the release date push back, Hawk mentioned that there is a CHANCE, I repeat, a CHANCE (Just to avoid misunderstandings no other reason :watermelon: ) that because of the delay they may be able to skip the reset.

20 minutes ago, BionicReaper said:

What Tam Hawkins said is true. They did state that. However, if I remember correctly, in the post about the release date push back, Hawk mentioned that there is a CHANCE, I repeat, a CHANCE (Just to avoid misunderstandings no other reason :watermelon: ) that because of the delay they may be able to skip the reset.

Yes, I remember the same thing that the reset between pase1 and phase 2 might not happen at all.

On 27-1-2018 at 10:51 PM, BionicReaper said:

This is not true. 

@Mo The initial plan was to have the open beta split up in two phases, which would mean 2 resets (one between beta phases, and one between beta phase 2 and release). The post about the release date push back stated that it might be possible to skip one of the planned resets.

As fas as I know, there will for sure be a reset between the test phase (open beta) and the actual release, but maybe @InsaneHawk himself could confirm this.

18 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

This is not true. 

@Mo The initial plan was to have the open beta split up in two phases, which would mean 2 resets (one between beta phases, and one between beta phase 2 and release). The post about the release date push back stated that it might be possible to skip one of the planned resets.

As fas as I know, there will for sure be a reset between the test phase (open beta) and the actual release, but maybe @InsaneHawk himself could confirm this.

Paragraph 5 of Hawk's quote. It is true.

It just ain't certain that it will happen. But the possibility still stands.

Edited by BionicReaper

19 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

This is not true. 

You say "this is not true" and then just repeat everything you just denied to be true.

MMaybe you should read what you quoted one more time.

Sorry for the confusion, I may have understood this wrong. I thought that there will for sure be a reset between the beta and the full release, and that the reset between the two beta phases possibly became obsolite due to the postponing of the beta.

Reading it again makes me even more confused. Lets just wait and see what is gonna happen xD

Ironshaduw likes this

16 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Sorry for the confusion, I may have understood this wrong. I thought that there will for sure be a reset between the beta and the full release, and that the reset between the two beta phases possibly became obsolite due to the postponing of the beta.

Reading it again makes me even more confused. Lets just wait and see what is gonna happen xD

I don't think you misunderstood that part wrong. That is exactly how I remember it too.

First reset (not 100% certain): between beta phase 1 and beta phase 2, might be skipped because of the delay

Second reset (100% certain): between open beta end and release of the game

The reason I quoted you two posts above is simple because BionicReaper, You and I are saying more or less the same thing.