Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
InsaneHawk

[Important] Open Beta Delayed

Hmm thats great news haha. been waiting ever since 2015 and that it would come soon. but i had to enlist in mandatory military service which i am about to complete in 3 months time so i got slightly more free time to play and remember the old times for this game. Carry on the updates and works

On 1/21/2018 at 9:38 PM, fiki574 said:

Sorry, people :(

no worries man! also in a lot of stress right now, so i can relate very well ^^"

your health is more important right now than some deadline

I cant wait any longer lol J/k you guys are doing great keep up the good work looking forward to playing and If I have to wait a bit longer then so be it as the saying goes " Good things come to those who wait:  :)

Not often talking but always watching. Hope everyone does well with their finals and hope everyone remembers to look after their health before worrying about the game.

The original got shut down without proper warning so to all the developers bringing the game back thank you and all the best, for now we can wait. :)

Edited by bliksoldaatjie
spelling errors

We can wait but hurry and reborn game in better cloak.... I have friends who wants play it. I play BattleForge and like it with buying cards packs Its been good chose.

Good luck with your examas fiki and all devs a lot fun coding - free of stress!! Even if it takes some weeks more we are very thankful that you will revive bf :)

guys don't worry about this! you are giving everything you have for this project and we know that, and i am a student too so i understand the situation. I hope that you will pass them all :P and i hope that i will play this awesome game right after my exams! #studentsnation

the hypetrain is getting back on tracks and its back as a transformer that is flying thorough the sky always belive in the hypetrain or else you will be flown away to hypeland where you learn to get hyped