[Important] Open Beta Delayed

InsaneHawk

16 hours ago, fiki574 said:

Yes, too bad more people don't understand this - longer you wait, better experience you get. 

As long as we're still alive. ;p

I appreciate all you're doing but I still wish you could do the impossible and give an exact date. I don't want to miss a thing.

Since the server is not yet entirely stable yet (I assume) it makes more sense to have few people on the server testing the system over a longer time.
They can give feedback on bugs and crashes that occur.

The alternative would be having thousands of people on the server and a huge shitstorm when/if it crashes because people can't play for a while again.

To me this move makes a lot of sense.

Also giving an exact release date when developing software is incredibly difficult (take a look at the chaos report by the standish group).

So just stay calm and wait, I'm sure the developers are doing their best which all we can ask for.

15 hours ago, Zwyrtek said:

no, it explains a bit but still, if things were close to finish a small confirmation would be appreciated, especially since I try invite a few friends to play bf( or rather SK?) once it starts...  

As it has been said before no they cant as if they say Yes its all go for end of the month then 1 day before there is a catastrophe and they cant open the beta then everyone is disappointed. They are giving us the best answer they can.

and why cant you invite your friends now and they wait it does not need to be finished to invite people. Just be patient and let the people who ware putting the effort in decide.

2 hours ago, superoops said:

Rushed projects never turn out well im glad you are taking your time and working on it when you can focus on it. The Skylords will rise again thanks to you, don't sweat anything. Good to see an old game coming back to life even when a big named company deemed it to be put down.

+1!

On 2/23/2018 at 10:34 AM, Phoenix1664 said:

As it has been said before no they cant as if they say Yes its all go for end of the month then 1 day before there is a catastrophe and they cant open the beta then everyone is disappointed. They are giving us the best answer they can.

Pretty much what happened when they did give a date. The unexpected occurred and it had an effect on their health trying to keep to it. As much as I'd like a firm date, I want the people doing it to be hale and hearty. Better wait than never.:gem:

Yo, just seen the new Mid March open beta date. I'm happy to wait for as long as I need to relive my memories of this game, but I just want to ask if this new date is a confirmed final release date or is it subject to change like the last one? I just wondered. Either way, I'll be patiently waiting for the finished product, keep up the good work devs :) :hype:

From the latest dev blog, the open beta date should be officially announced next week which suggests that mid March is likely, buuut until there is an official announcement about it I'd always assume it's possible to change. Nevertheless, the:hypetrain: gathers speed.

Lotte2525 likes this

I expected the release date to be delayed again and i think this was not the last time. However... all of this doesn't matter as you guys bring back the best game i ever played in my life. So take your time, stay honest with the community about everything related to the project and everyone will keep supporting you :)

''Doesn't matter that the game's delayed, whatever happens I will always love this game since it was the best game i've ever played''

Original Message :
Pas grave que le jeu soit retarder car dans tout les cas j'adorerai tout au temps y jouer car ce fut le meilleur jeu de ma ve

Edited by Dexirian
Translated

13 hours ago, Twinson said:

I have taken vacations :-/

By the way "open beta" does not mean, everything must be perfect from beginning on.

But it should be playable and we don't need server crashes every day so..let them take as much time as they need

savumorso likes this