[Important] Open Beta Delayed

InsaneHawk

Hmm thats great news haha. been waiting ever since 2015 and that it would come soon. but i had to enlist in mandatory military service which i am about to complete in 3 months time so i got slightly more free time to play and remember the old times for this game. Carry on the updates and works

Not often talking but always watching. Hope everyone does well with their finals and hope everyone remembers to look after their health before worrying about the game.

The original got shut down without proper warning so to all the developers bringing the game back thank you and all the best, for now we can wait. :)

Edited by bliksoldaatjie
spelling errors

guys don't worry about this! you are giving everything you have for this project and we know that, and i am a student too so i understand the situation. I hope that you will pass them all :P and i hope that i will play this awesome game right after my exams! #studentsnation