[Important] Open Beta Delayed

InsaneHawk

La santé avant tout! C'est un jeu comme nous savons tous), vous êtes déjà très gentil de refaire vivre ce jeu. Prenais le temps qu'il faut pour que ce futur jeu est un succès Fou à sa sortie ^^. C'est du bon boulot, et courage à vous, prenais le temps de vivre aussi hein! ^^

Edited by Maitre Chips

17 minutes ago, LetsEinfallslos002 said:

Someone knows if the Mega website support a download for hours? tried mediafire today, as i come back they cancelled the download serverside because it took to long :D

For me only the MEGA one worked, the mediafire one takes ages. 

Thanks for the update folks, it is unfortunate that these things happen but bug can creep in out of nowhere. We've all waited years for this, whats another month? That said, good luck Fiki, with your exams and of course, RL takes priority. It always should.

I will be looking forward to playing on a stable on client when that is ready but in the meantime, you guys (and gals) keep doing what you need to make this the best experience possible. Also, you are all incredibly awesome and talented to have even been able to come this far. I wouldn't be surprised if you're approached by some companies after this goes live and has time to be tested. :P

All in all, thank you for everything and while it sucks, delays do happen. I would rather play on something that works than be subjected to something rushed that breaks every 5 minutes.

15 hours ago, Aviat0r said:

Currently you can only preload the game to immediately start playing when the game reaches open beta.

You are only able to extract the file to a place on your harddrive, but you can't start the game for now. So you won't be able to go to the forge until you get our launcher.

I guess it would be good if that is mentioned in the first post as well. @InsaneHawk

Honestly I'm glad it got delayed. If you can really cut out phase 2 of the open beta plan that would be amazing. Just take your time devs would rather the game work than try launching it for everyone and it being a disaster. Best of luck devs and thanks again for working on this project!

Edited by Some_Idiot17